Pee on the stick

Risa decided to visit the office one afternoon after fetching the kids from school. She made sure that she brought a snack for everyone. She called the whole barkada telling them to gather at Bongbong's office because she has brought some food.

"Bakit dito?" Bongbong frowned, asking Risa why do they have to gather inside his office.

"Anong bakit dito? Palagi naman tayong gathered dito ah." She defended. "First time mo?!" She rolled her eyes.

"Ewan ko sa'yo!" Bongbong retorted, he went near the table to see what she has brought. "Wow! Spaghetti! Ano 'to birthday?!" He asked sarcastically.

"Tsee!" Risa slapped his arm, he laughed. "Yan ang gusto ng mga bata, saka may pizza naman dyan saka lasagna! Arte mo!"

"Hey!" Neil, Win, Koko, and Migz finally arrived. "Anong meron?" Koko checked the food Risa brought.

Grace finally arrived after a while. "Si Leni? Akala ko kasama mo na?" Migz asked her.

"Nandyan sa labas, kausap si Anya saglit." Grace said and get her own plate to eat.

Leni entered after a minute, she greeted Risa and the kids. "Parang may ibang amoy?" She said as she sat down beside Koko.

Everyone looked at her, trying to smell what she's smelling, "Wala naman." Win disagreed.

"Baka si Koko naamoy mo!" Migz jested, they laughed.

Leni smelled the food on her plate, "Ito yatang spaghetti, iba ang amoy?"

"Huh?" They all checked the spaghetti but it seemed okay.

Leni's face crumpled, "Iba talaga amoy—" she stood up and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

They were all surprised and worried at the same time after she throw up unexpectedly. "Are you okay?" Risa asked, rubbing Leni's back.

"What are you feeling?" Grace asked. She made Leni sat down beside her.

"Tubig, Lens." Neil offered her a glass of water.

Leni just sat there for a few minutes, trying to calm herself down. She can feel her stomach turning. She didn't know what's happening.

"Kailan ka pa naging maselan sa spaghetti?" Migz asked after a while.

"Kaya nga." Koko agreed.

"Iuwi mo na kaya, Bong?" Win suggested.

"Bakit ako?" Bongbong asked.

"Bakit hindi?" Neil retorted.

Bongbong rolled his eyes. He doesn't have a choice. "I'll take you home, come on!" He said coldly, standing in front of Leni.

"Alalayan mo kasi." Win stated.

Bongbong sighed and held Leni's wrist, helping her to stand up. She was able to stand up when her stomach feel like turning again, she rushed to the bathroom and throw up for the second time. Bongbong immediately followed her inside. "Ano ba kasing nangyari sa'yo?!" He asked as he rubbed her back. She holds his wrist for support.

"Take me home." She uttered after a while.

---

Leni slowly opened her eyes. She looked around, she knew she's home. "Mahal?" She called softly.

"Yes?" Sandro and Bongbong both answered. They were just sitting at the couch near her bed.

"She call you mahal too?" Sandro asked his Dad.

"Why? She call you that too?" Bongbong asked back.

Sandro nodded, "She always call me that since I was a kid."