Be with him

Bongbong continued to act cold towards Leni as the days passes by, or should she say, act colder towards her. He acted like this ever since they found out that she's not carrying his child again. He was broken-hearted. His hopes was too high that it was crushed just because of a damn pregnancy test kit. Meanwhile, the whole barkada were saddened by the news too. They were too excited for another baby, but it turned out, it wasn't gonna happen.

"She can pee on the stick again, right?" Risa suggested.

"Babe, wag na." Win console her. "We might get hurt again."

"Oo nga, Ris." Koko agreed. "Kawawa naman si Bong."

"Disappointed nung nakitang negative yung results eh." Migz followed.

"Paano excited na excited magka-baby." Neil said.

They sighed.

"Nag-usap na yung dalawa?" Grace asked.

"Parang hindi eh." Win answered.

"They can try again, anyway." Risa suggested again. "Or kung di na talaga kaya, madami naman ngayon ways paano magka-baby diba? May pera naman sila so,"

"Mukhang malabo yan, Ris." Neil disagree. "Sa situation nila ngayon, parang malabo na magtry sila."

Everyone nodded with a deep sigh.

---

Leni smiled widely as she spotted him outside of their house. "Hi!" She kissed his cheek as she hopped into his car.

"How are you? Sayang di tayo natuloy last time." Miro said as he started the engine and get going.

"Kaya nga eh." She said. "Sayang talaga. Pero okay lang kasi there's always a next time naman diba?"

He giggled. "You have a point."

They went on a date. She was really enjoying his company, she missed him so much. The last time they saw each other was when they were still in college. They weren't able to enjoy their time with each other before because of Bongbong.

"How are you and Bongbong?" He asked.

"Hmm? We're okay." She lied. "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. He's not your boyfriend, right?" He asked, hoping she would say no.

She smiled weakly, "No. he's not."

He nodded slowly, "That's good."

"Hmm?" She frowned at him.

He smiled at her, "Just making sure. Ayaw ko ng gulo ulit eh."

She laughed. "Don't worry, di ka nya aawayin because he has no right this time."

He laughed too, "Mabuti naman. So, you're single and I'm single too."

"And?" She blushed.

"Baka tayo talaga ang meant to be, what do you think?" He smirked.

"I don't know." She giggled, blushing hard over him.

"Ay ano ba yan! Bakit di mo alam?" He teased.

She slapped his arm, "Tumigil ka nga!"

He held her hand and kissed the back of it, "Just give it a try."

She nodded, "I will."

---

"Hi!" Leni greeted the ladies cheerfully, it's their mall time.

"What's wrong with you?" Risa asked.

"Nothing's wrong with me." Leni answered.

"Then, what happened to you?" Grace asked instead.