Try again with you

It's an early Sunday morning, Bongbong decided to visit his mag-ina to spend time with them. He thought it would be a nice idea if they bond together, in that way he can be close with his son even more and spend more time with Leni.

"Where's your mom?" Bongbong asked the moment he entered the house.

"You're late dad, she's with Tito Miro." Sandro replied.

"Ng ganito kaaga?!" Bongbong exclaimed. He cannot imagine how she was out that early.

Sandro nodded. "Tito Miro asked her to attend mass."

Bongbong knew that Leni really attend mass every Sunday morning, he recalled how she obliged him to attend with her too when they were still boyfriend and girlfriend.  He cannot believe that Miro uses that card just to spend time with Leni. He is seriously getting into his nerves.

---

The office hours ended, Bongbong decided to take Leni out for dinner. It's been a while since they had a date in an actual restaurant. He arranged all the papers on his desk and leave instructions to his staff before he left. His smile disappeared when the elevator door opened, he saw Leni and Miro about to enter the same elevator.

"Bong!" Leni was surprised to see him there. She was about to go out for dinner with Miro.

"Pare!" Miro nodded at Bongbong as he ushered Leni to take the elevator. Bongbong just nodded.

"You're going home?" Leni asked, breaking the awkward silence inside the elevator.

Bongbong nodded.

"Mag didinner lang kami ni Miro." Leni brought up.

Bongbong nodded without looking at her. She suddenly felt guilty.

The elevator opened. "Um—" Leni was about to say goodbye to Bongbong but he walked out immediately. She sighed.

"Let's go?" Miro asked, holding her waist.

She forced a smile and nodded.

---

Win, Migz, Koko, and Neil went to Bongbong's office to loiter. They brought imported chocolates too. "Sarap nito, sino galing states?" Bongbong asked, enjoying the sweets the boys brought.

"Galing kay Leni yan pare." Migz said.

"Bakit di ko alam?" Bongbong frowned.

"Di talaga ipapaalam sa'yo, galing kay Miro 'to eh!" Win revealed making Bongbong choked.

"Eh gago pala kayo eh!" Bongbong retorted. "Bakit pati kayo tumatanggap ng suhol galing kay Miro?!"

"Masarap kasi pare! Pasensya na." Koko explained.

"Alangan naman ayawan namin eh, mabuti na yung hindi nasarapan si Leni." Neil explained.

"Tama. Anong gusto mo, nasarapan si Leni at hanap-hanapin nya 'to, or kami nalang kumain lahat?" Migz proved.

Bongbong rolled his eyes. They actually has a point. "Ubusin nyo yan lahat!"

---

Miro stopped the car just right in front of Leni's house. They just had another dinner outside. He told her she owe him dinner because the last time got canceled. She was apologetic, she didn't really spend time with him for the past few weeks because she has to take care of Bongbong. "Babawi ako, promise." She told him instead.

He opened the car door for her, "See you soon, okay?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course. Just give me a call."