"Ohh! I think I like that idea," Mei said, "I will put those in all my babies from now on."

The bombs would wipe everything out in the room where the gate was at.Not even metal would survive easily as the bombs were set to cause a largeamount of heat and damage.

"Mei for the love of god, please don't put something like that in students' hero costumes," PowerLoader said with a tired voice, "I don't think my heart can handle seeing students exploding in front of my face."

So while they were waiting for the League to make their move and had allof their organization on standby, Izuku was finishing the last teleportationgates.

Izuku was looking at the screen with more anticipation than usual. He didn't know how or why but his heart was telling him that something big was going to happen very soon.

Izuku was so happy to have these gates finished 'To think, it wasn'tworking because I carried a dam 1 in the math which screwed everything up!'Izuku thought as he smacked his head again remembering that stupid error.

"So the geniuses also make errors huh?" Jiro said.

"Hey don't failure shame my fellow creator," Mei said, "failure is the mother of all inventions." 

Even a genius like him can make mistakes on complex technologicaladvancements that no one else in human history has ever made! 

"Well that answers my question I guess," Jiro said as she giggled a little.

As Izuku finished setting the last device online and finished connectingall the bases up, a member of his organization came in telling him the Leaguestarted their movements and the Guards requested him in the meeting room. Izukunodded his head and got moving.

"I guess camp attack is starting soon," Aizawa said and the playful atmosphere in the room vanished once again.

Izuku arrived in the office to see Shigaraki on the wall projectiontelling his members to capture some of the UA students so they could turn them.The targets were Hitoshi Shinso and Fukikage Tokoyami.

The said students narrowed their eyes at the screen.

The reasons they got chosen are likely due to their past where they gotbullied a lot due to their quirks. Shinso for his 'villainous' quirk andTokoyami due to his dark nature quirk which he also got bullied a bit due tohow it appeared to be sourced in evil but he didn't get it as bad as Shinsosince his school stopped a lot of it unlike Izuku's or Shinso's.

Shinso greeted his teeth. Once again his quirk found a way to hurt him. And if getting bullied and outcasted wasn't enough he was now getting the attention of the league of villains themselves just because he had a so-called 'villainous' quirk. 

Meanwhile, Tokoyami was upset that his hardships were undermined but he still understood where Midoriya was coming from and was grateful that his middle school actually helped him and prevented him from going down the dark path. 

As such, the two students would be prime to target and try to recruitbut Izuku doubted they would.

Once again the said students nodded. They will never go over to the dark side even in their wildest dream.

Izuku decided to have a clone of Toga on standby near UA to go report to Nezu that their camp was under attack. Izuku had said he wouldn't help theheroes but he would still report it since even if they did, it would be toolate for them to stop it since it was in motion now.

"Indeed, It takes more than 2 hours to reach the campsite and even if All Might rushed there, in his current state he will take at least half an hour to reach there," Aizawa said, "assuming he hasn't used all of his hero time during the entire day."