"Hey, hey. Listen to me, it's not your fault, Tris, it's really not. I brought this on myself, not you." He looked at me with a sadness in his eyes.

"But I should have said something. Hell, anything but I just watched while you were called names. I should have said something. You didn't deserve that." 

"I know, but you have to stop beating yourself up over it because it's not your fault okay?" I told him and he nodded.

"Good. Now I want you to smile because it's an important day for me, okay?" I told him and he gave me a smile that reached his eyes, and I smiled back at him. 

"That's more like it. Now come on." I took his hand and dragged him towards the others and gave him a glass of champagne and took one for myself. My eyes scanned the room as I searched for one person, but I didn't see him anywhere.

"He's on his way. There was a problem at his office." Lance told me and I nodded, sipping my champagne, when the doors opened and Adam strode in, looking all prim and proper. Actually, he looked hot.

He wore a black coat and dress pant with a crisp white shirt underneath and a tie.

My breath hitched when he flashed me a dazzling and charming smile before making his way over to me. Everyone cleared a path for him as he walked, as if he was a king.

 Everyone cleared a path for him as he walked, as if he was a king

"You look beautiful, love." He told me and I blushed.

"Gosh, I wish you blushed that hard when I complimented you." I heard Gareth's voice and saw him coming in, all ready in his suit.

"Shut up Gare." I glared at him playfully and he chuckled. 

"Right. It's time." I took a deep breath, standing straighter when I felt Adam's arm go around my waist as he held me close. I flashed him a smile as we walked out of the room and towards the entrance.

Walking out, I looked at the entrance decorated beautifully, with off white balloons and streamers everywhere, along with golden and white fairy lights. Everything looked spectacular. 

I looked at the crowd and the reporters gathered in front, and saw my dad talking to Lance before both of them flashed me a smile. I even saw Aveline and Aidan who waved at me excitedly and I waved back.

Grabbing everyone's attention, I held out my shiny scissors in front of me to cut the ribbon, and glanced at Taylor who gave me a thumbs up.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming to the reopening of my Boutique. And welcome!" I exclaimed as I cut the ribbon and everyone erupted into an applause.

People cheered and whistled, the paparazzi taking photos and blinding us as I posed with all the other designers, staff and my family and friends. 

I felt Adam pull me towards him and in the heat of the moment, I placed a kiss on his lips, but before I could pull away, he held onto me and kissed me sweetly.