𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

  "C'mon, Coley. Ease up a bit, hm? It's like Percy possessed you or something- even though he's not dead. Though I believe with all of those Ministry work he'll die from stress soon." George shrugged.

  "That is not a nice joke." I frowned at him, hitting his arm.

  "Prefect Percy sounds better than Prefect Coley, it rhymes though." Fred hummed then he pointed at the gleaming Prefect badge on my robes. "Anyways, I think that badge is cursed, Coley."

   "Oh, would you three just leave me alone?"

   "Nicolette!"

   I turned behind me to look at the source of the voice and saw a familiar blonde Ravenclaw prefect a few feet away from me. This guy kept on hitting on me ever since we were in the prefects meeting together.

I tried not to be in the same patrol as him ever since.

  "Oh no, hide me." I whispered, getting behind the twins and Lee who gladly shielded me from Anthony Goldstein's sight.

  "Nicolette, I- I can see you hiding, you know?" Anthony called out and I mentally cussed from where I was standing.

  "Make a distraction and I'll run!" I hissed at the twins, Fred nodded immediately but George only stood there.

  When I heard Anthony's footsteps get closer, I got ready to sprint away. 

I suddenly yelped when George pulled my arm and made me stand close to him, my back hitting his chest.

  "Son of a b-"

  "What do you want, Goldstein? Ran out of Hogsmeade dates, I assume?" George said lowly while the Ravenclaw began to look pissed.

  "I just wanna talk to Nicolette, that's all." Anthony spoke firmly.

  "What you wanna say to Nicolette, you say to us." Lee spoke with an intimidating tone, standing up straight.

  "F-Fine." Anthony huffed, then he looked me in the eye. "Nicolette, I was wondering-"

  "If I want to go to Hogsmeade with you? C'mon, Goldstein. You've been trying to ask me for weeks and I keep on rejecting you, don't you know how to take a hint? I've said it once, and I've said it again, I have no plans of dating you." I spoke firmly.

  Honestly it was really tiring to be asked out, some boys in my year thought it would make them appear cooler if they were able to ask out the "decent" Slytherin. None of them were ever successful.

  Anthony looked embarrassed at my statement, his ears flushing red.

  "Well?" I raised an eyebrow, waiting for his response while I crossed my arms.

  "All right, I'll just leave you alone.. have a good day." Anthony stammered, before walking away with a fast pace.

  When he was out of sight, I elbowed George on the ribs hard.

  "What the fuck was that for?" George winced, massaging his ribs while glaring at me. Fred and Lee burst in laughter.