Werewolf Pack Ranking

Certainly, here's a hierarchy of ranks for werewolves:

**King/Queen (optional):** The highest authority in the pack, if present.

**Prince/Princess (optional):** Second in command to the King/Queen, if present.

**Alpha:** The pack's leader, responsible for making critical decisions and ensuring the pack's well-being.

**Luna:** The Alpha's mate, serving as a second-in-command and often considered the pack's "queen."

**Beta:** Second in command after the Alpha, responsible for upholding pack rules and assisting the Alpha.

**Gamma:** The third-in-command, supporting the Alpha and Beta in leadership.

**Gamma Chief:** A Gamma wolf with the Alpha's or Luna's agreement may hold this title.

**Delta:** A rank below Alpha and Beta but higher than ordinary wolves, responsible for various pack duties.

**Sentinels:** Wolves tasked with patrolling and ensuring the pack's security

**Elder:** A werewolf with extensive knowledge of pack dynamics and werewolf lore. 

**Seer:** Is one who sees with spiritual eyes, can see the past, the present, and the future. 

**Guardian:** Responsible for the pack's security and protection against potential threats.

**Assassin:** Typically held by a Changer, responsible for covert and combat-related tasks.

**Pack Doctor:** The healer of the pack, responsible for treating injuries and illnesses.

**Lead Medic:** Senior medic overseeing the medical well-being of the pack.

**Medics:** Herbalists and medical experts attending to the pack's health.

**Lead Warrior:** The pack's military leader and strategist.

**Warriors:** Wolves trained for combat, their number depending on the pack's size.

**Enforcers:** Responsible for enforcing pack laws and maintaining discipline.

**Lead Hunter:** Oversees the hunting efforts of the pack, taking orders from the Alpha or Beta.  

**Hunters:** Wolves skilled in hunting, their numbers based on pack size.

**Lead Scout:** Leads the scouting team responsible for exploring and ensuring the safety of the pack's territory.

**Scouts:** Wolves responsible for detecting and reporting any potential dangers outside the pack's territory.

**Peacekeeper:** Acts as a mediator and resolves conflicts within the pack.

**Resource Watchers:** Monitor and manage vital resources such as water sources and den sites.

 **Pup-watchers:** Responsible for the care and protection of the pack's youngest members.

**Subordinates:** Pack members without specific ranks.

**Pups:** The youngest members of the pack.

**Healers:** Wolves in charge of the physical health of packmates.

**Orallys:** Wolves who provide entertainment through singing and dancing performances.

**Half-Bloods:** Rare individuals born as human half-bloods within a werewolf pack.

**Rogues:** Werewolves who have been expelled from their pack or left voluntarily.

**Omegas:** The lowest-ranking members in the pack hierarchy, often subjected to submission and dominance by others.

This hierarchy outlines the diverse roles and responsibilities within a werewolf pack, reflecting the complex dynamics that contribute to the rich storytelling potential of werewolf-themed narratives.The following chapters will go over these rankings.

***Please let me know if I ordered them incorrectly based on ranking from this the chapter.***

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***