Healers

Healers within a werewolf pack hold a critical role in maintaining the physical health and well-being of their packmates. Here are key aspects of their role and responsibilities:

**1. Physical Health Care:** Healers are responsible for providing medical care and treatment to injured or sick pack members. They possess knowledge of both traditional medicine and werewolf-specific healing practices.

**2. Apprentice Training:** Healers select and train their successors, known as apprentices, from a young age. They pass down their knowledge and expertise, ensuring the continuity of the healer role within the pack.

**3. Trusted Counselors:** While healers may not hold the highest rank within the pack, they are highly respected and trusted advisors to the Alphas. Their expertise and insights are valued in making important decisions regarding the pack's health and well-being.

**4. Preventive Care:** Healers also focus on preventive care, educating pack members about health practices and promoting overall well-being. They may advise on nutrition, hygiene, and other factors that contribute to pack members' physical health.

**5. Herbal Remedies:** Healers often possess extensive knowledge of herbs and natural remedies that can be used to treat various ailments and injuries. They may collect and prepare these remedies for use within the pack.

**6. Injury Assessment:** Healers assess the severity of injuries and illnesses and determine appropriate treatment methods. They may set bones, clean wounds, and provide pain relief as needed.

**7. Collaboration:** Healers collaborate with other pack members, such as caregivers and medics, to ensure that injured or sick pack members receive comprehensive care and support.

**8. Role in Pack Dynamics:** While their primary role is focused on physical health, healers also play a role in maintaining the overall harmony and stability of the pack. Their knowledge and calm demeanor make them valuable assets in times of crisis.

**9. Relationship with Apprentices:** The bond between healers and their apprentices is strong, and this relationship is based on trust, respect, and a commitment to the pack's well-being.

In summary, healers are trusted caretakers of the pack's physical health and serve as advisors to the Alphas. They pass down their knowledge through apprenticeship, ensuring that the role of healer remains a vital part of the pack's structure. Their contributions are essential for the pack's overall health and stability.

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***