Rogues

Rogue werewolves represent a complex and diverse group within the werewolf community, each with their own unique characteristics and motivations. Here are some key insights into rogue werewolves:

**1. Varied Backgrounds:** Rogue werewolves can come from different backgrounds. Some have been expelled from their original pack due to misconduct or conflicts, while others may have chosen to leave their pack voluntarily, seeking independence.

**2. Indistinguishable Appearance:** In their wolf form, rogues don't have a distinct appearance that sets them apart from other werewolves. However, it's mentioned that they may have long fur when transformed.

**3. Unpleasant Odor:** Rogues are noted for emitting a foul smell from their bodies, which may be a consequence of their solitary lifestyle or other factors.

**4. Range of Personalities:** Rogue werewolves can exhibit a wide range of personalities, from those who have no desire to harm others to those who may resort to violence, either as retaliation or for other reasons. This diversity reflects the complexity of their individual backgrounds and experiences.

**5. Good Rogues:** Some rogues are not inherently malevolent and do not pose a threat to individuals or other packs. They simply wish to live independently and are often referred to as "lone wolves." These individuals may prefer solitude and autonomy.

**6. Lack of Protection:** Rogue werewolves, even the good ones, are not protected by the laws and structure of a pack. This lack of protection can make them vulnerable to conflicts with other werewolves or even harm from humans.

**7. Potential for Misunderstanding:** Because of their solitary status and the stigma associated with being a rogue, even good rogues can face prejudice and hostility from other werewolves who may view them as a threat.

**8. Complex Moral Landscape:** The existence of both good and bad rogues highlights the complexity of the moral landscape within the werewolf community. It raises questions about the role of individuals who choose to live independently and the challenges they face in finding acceptance.

In summary, rogue werewolves are a diverse group with varied backgrounds, appearances, and motivations. They can range from individuals who seek independence without harming others to those who may engage in violent or harmful behavior. Their existence adds layers of complexity to the werewolf lore, highlighting the moral and societal challenges faced by those who live outside the traditional pack structure.

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***