Be My Plus One?

It was about 1:30am, and Y/N was at Kai's apartment

It was about 1:30am, and Y/N was at Kai's apartment. You two were currently snuggled up watching a movie. So invested to the movie, you didn't realize Kai just admiring you. He paid no mind to the movie, only you. He thanked God for someone so wonderful, and couldn't wait to marry you. He knew you were the only one for him and nothing would change that.

He grabbed your hand entangling it with his and snuggled closer. You smiled and continued to watch the movie, still clueless that he was just thinking about you.

After the movie ended, you guys decided to go the small park in the apartments and just enjoy each others presence. It was silent, but not an uncomfortable silence. Kai decided to break the silence, shocking you.

"So you know the show is coming up soon." He said kicking his feet while swinging back and forth on the swing.

"Yes, I am aware." You replied giggling.

Before popping the big question, he decided to drag the conversation on a little bit. "I'm really excited. I can't believe it's only been a few months and I'm already getting popular and get to perform. And I'm even nominated. It's just a lot to take in." He said smiling while looking off in the distance. You smiled at the sight and your heart warmed. You were so proud of him. You know how much he's been dreaming of this ever since you were both kids.

"I know I say it all the time, but I am genuinely so proud of you Ginnie. You deserve everything that's happening. The streams, the supporters, the nominations, and all the chances that are being given to you. I know it's surreal but you deserve it." You said smiling at him. He returned the smile and interlocked his fingers with yours. Since he was still swinging, you started to swing at the same pace as him.

"Thank you Peach. I'm just so nervous about performing. It'll only be my 3rd performance in front of an audience, but this will be a larger audience. I need you to Be My Plus One. I won't be able to be calm if you aren't there.

"You're gonna do fine. Don't even worry about it- wait." You said catching onto the last part. "I thought you were going to take your mom?"

"I was, but she told me to take you instead. I tried to talk her out of it, no matter how much I really did want you to go, but she wouldn't take no for an answer." He said laughing. "So..will you go?" He asked you.

"Uh OF COURSE I WILL!!" You yelled hopping off the swing and dancing. While dancing, you started singing his song 'Mmmh'.

"You make me feel so Mmmh mmmh" you said dancing making Kai laugh.

"You think you can out dance me?" He asked standing up and singing with you while dancing. Nodding your head, you both danced to the entire song, while Kai finished singing it because you were too out of breath.

After finishing, you both went back to his apartment. Still out of breath, you began to speak. "I commend you for being able to dance and sing at the same time because I damn near died." You said plopping on the couch while he just laughed.

"It is hard, but I'll teach you a few tricks. I see you attending the dance practices paid off." He said smirking. Every once in a while you'd attend a dance practice because Kai wanted you to and wanted you to learn the dances if a backup dancer ever had to be out. You caught on pretty fast, which he was surprised because you used to suck at dancing as a kid. He still teased you for it at times.

"Yes it has. I'm loving it." You said smiling. He walked up to you and kissed you softly.

"I love you so much." He said making you smile.

"I love you more."

I am so sorry for this late update. I've been so busy with work and school. This book is slowly coming to a end, but I hope you all enjoy the next few chapters🩷At the end, I may consider doing an epilogue but it's up to you guys. If you want it lmk!!