I'll be Fine, Dont Worry

A few months went by, Kai and Y/N of course couldn't stay away from each other

A few months went by, Kai and Y/N of course couldn't stay away from each other. They of course told their parents, friends, and family. Both of their mom's weren't shocked at all, especially Kai's. She knew how much Y/N loved her only son.

Kai told his older sisters about Y/N all the time ever since he was younger and they loved her. Y/N would always end up stealing his phone and talking to his sisters for hours. When they found out the news, they were thrilled and always knew they'd end up together. Everyone but the two of them knew they'd end up together which was funny to them.

Kai recently released his album and no matter how busy he got, he always made sure to have date night with Y/N. Virtual or in person, he always made time for his Peach. He had to go to Korea for performances, fan signs, and having to prepare for an upcoming award show (National Music Awards) that would be happening in the next two months, in Korea.

He got tired of virtual dates with Y/N, so he bought her a ticket so she could stay with him. He wanted to be around her 24/7 and would do anything to make it happen.

So here they were now, at Kai's dance practice for his performance at the award show. He takes everything seriously, and would sometimes overwork hisself to the point that he'd get sick, causing Y/N to have to scold him for it and now watch his every move. She didn't need him messing up his health. She made sure that he ate and got enough rest no matter how much he wanted to stay up and continue practicing for his performance.

Y/N stood on the main stage in Nodeulseom Live House, the venue the award show would be held at. Kai was doing a whole run through of the routine. During the performance, Kai decided he wanted sparks to come out during a certain part of the routine.

Y/N was smiling from ear to ear when the part came up with the sparks, but it instantly dropped when sparks were flying everywhere, causing Kai and the dancers to have to run away in hopes of not getting hit by the sparks. She could tell Kai was upset because this was the first run through where there were no mess ups, but the sparks ruined that. He walked over to her and she placed her hands on his face, checking to make sure he was okay.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What caused that to happen?" She said bombarding him with questions.

"Peach, everything is okay, I'm fine." He said kissing her forehead. "I'm not sure what happened, Let me go ask Mr.Yoon." He said referring to his manager.

After a few minutes, Kai came back over and told Y/N what happened, and she was afraid it would happen again.

"Ginnie can we just call it a day until they get it fixed correctly. Or how about you not do the sparks at all? I'm afraid you'll get hurt." She said with a slight frown upon her face. He smiled and grabbed her hands holding them in hers.

"I promise everything will be okay and go smoothly once it's fixed. And I'll be fine, don't worry." He said pecking her lips.

"Okay." She replied with a small smile as he placed the beanie he was wearing on her head.