Like Old Times

The next morning, you woke up to an empty bed, of course

The next morning, you woke up to an empty bed, of course. Kai offered to sleep on the couch like the gentleman he was, and left the bed all to you.

You wanted to do something special for him, so you decided to sneak out of the apartment quietly to plan the whole day out.

After a few hours of planning, you made a list of activities that both you and Kai used to do as kids.

-Making Bracelets
-Watching both of your guys' favorite shows
-Him doing your hair
-You giving him a manicure
-Making homemade pizza
-Stargazing with your favorite snacks.

You hoped he would love this idea, especially since it's so last minute, but there was no doubt in your mind he would at least enjoy something from the list.

After freshening up, you went back to his apartment, and walked in seeing him still asleep. You placed your bags down playfully rolling your eyes before opening his eyelids.

"Ginnie, wake up. We have plans today." You replied moving the coffee table out of the way before making a pallets on the floor.

He groaned and slightly opened his eyes. "Plans like what?"

"Plans. Now get up and go get changed." You said as he stood up and you pushed him towards the direction of his room. After setting everything up for the day, you checked the time seeing it was almost 3pm, Kai had been in the shower for over an hour. Rolling your eyes, you turned on both of y'all's favorite show.

Kai finally walked in and smiled once he reasoned what was on the TV.

"No way, I remember this show like the back of my hand." He said sitting next to you on the floor, while his intoxicating scent followed.

"Me too." You smiled pulling out the supplies for the bracelets. "I decided for today, we could just hangout and do things we used to do Like Old Times."

"I love that idea." He responded with a smile. For a few hours, you both made bracelets, and even remade bracelets from 3rd grade. Also in that time, you both made the pizza, which ended up turning to a food fight.

Kai wanted his manicure before attempting to do your hair, so you agreed. You both had to wait for the pizza anyway so why not?

"Ugh, Ginnie stop moving before I accidentally knick you." You sighed rolling your eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired of sitting in this same spot, my legs are starting to hurt." He complained making you roll your eyes.

Finally finishing the manicure, Kai attempted to braid your hair. At the moment, your hair was straight instead of curly.

Growing up, you were always bullied for your natural hair. It got so bad to the point you almost got a relaxer but Kai talked you out of it.

"How come you straightened your hair?" He asked you giving up on the braids and deciding to do ponytails.

"I haven't been really liking it these past few months, I'm trying to find products and different techniques that work but it's hard." You responded truthfully.

"Your natural hair is beautiful, embrace it. I love it when it's curly. Wear it curly more often. I'll help you if needed, but stop straightening it. It's too pretty to always be straight." He said making you smile.

"Okay fine. I will. Thank you." You replied. The pizza was finally ready, and since it was already almost 11pm, taking the pizza to the stargazing site would be the best option.

After arriving at the site and setting up the blanket, you both ate in a comfortable silence looking up at the stars.

You remembered how both of you would sneak out just to meet up at this exact spot to hangout. Finishing up your food and smiling at the the thought a bit, you laid on your back, but laid over Kai's thighs.

As a natural instinct, he placed his hand on the top of your head stroking your hair.

"This was a great day." You smiled, as he looked down and smiled at you.

"Yeah I agree. Thank you Y/N. I really needed this." He said taking off his jacket and placing it over you, and of course placing the hat over your face playfully. You laughed before removing it and placing it on top of your head.