Amnesia

A few days later

A few days later...

Sitting on your couch, all you could think about was what Kai told you the other day.

"It's based on this girl I met, but so is the whole album." Those words kept replaying in your head over and over...

You just felt betrayed he never told you about a girl he met, and you guys told each other everything. You knew that in this moment, all feelings you had for him would have to go. You hated to admit the fact you always had a small crush on Kai because you never wanted to make things awkward or ruin the friendship. But this, this just gave you the boost to finally get over him.

Or maybe would you ask him about her? You really wanted to know.

As if he was listening to your thoughts, you heard the door to your apartment unlock and Kai walked in.

"Hey Peach, I brought takeout." Kai said calling you by your childhood nickname, causing you to slightly smile.

"I'll eat in a minute, not really in the mood right now." You said throwing the blanket over your head and laying down.

"You? Not in the mood for food? Okay what's going on you've been off these past few days." He said lifting up your legs and sitting next to you, placing them on top of his.

"How come you never told me about this mystery girl you met?" You asked him keeping the cover over your head. You heard him slightly laugh before answering.

"Ah, so this is what this is about? jinjihage (seriously) Peach?"

"Yes really, we tell each other everything. You didn't think I'd want to know?"

"You actually know her very well, and you'll get to meet her soon. Don't worry. I didn't want to tell anyone until the album dropped, so nobody knows but you." He said taking the cover off your head and giving you a small smile. Although you still felt horrible, you sucked it up and responded.

"Well...I guess that makes me feel slightly better." You replied playfully rolling your eyes while Kai just smiled at you.

"Come on, let's eat." Kai said helping you off the couch, while you both made your way to the table. You both made your plates and sat in silence enjoying the food.

"I have another song for you to listen to. It's called Amnesia." Kai said out of no where making you smile.

"Let me hear it!" You exclaimed.

나를 알기 전의 너는 잊어
내가 아닌 모든 지워
Can't remember anything before ya

As you listend to the snippet, you smiled. Kai's vocals were so beautiful and words couldn't explain how proud of him you were. The snippet ended and you just hugged him smiling. He snaked his arms around you taking in the moment.

"I'm just so proud of you." You sighed trying not to get emotional.

"Thank you Peach." He replied pulling away from the hug kissing your forehead making you smile.