Interlude

Please keep in mind this is an AMBW based story. Anyone is welcome to read but I will be basing it on AMBW (:

 Anyone is welcome to read but I will be basing it on AMBW (:

Kai & Y/N

Those two were inseparable. Attached at the hip since 1st grade. Their parents always had a hard time separating them after school to go home.

Y/N would throw a fit while Kai on the other hand would just shyly stand by her side holding onto her hand tightly not wanting to let go.

The last year of middle school, Kai received the news that he'd be moving back to Korea. He received an offer to become a trainee under SM Entertainment. Y/N was so happy because she knew how much her best friend wanted to be a dancer and singer, but it pained her to have to let go of her best friend for a few years.

The day before he left, they spent that whole time together, watching their favorite movies together, eating their favorite snacks, and making promises to each other.

"Promise me you'll come back to me and we'll always stay in contact." Y/N said to him with a tear falling down her cheek.

He wiped away her tears and smiled holding onto both sides of her face.

"I promise." He replied to her before taking off his jacket and helping her put it on. Lastly, he took his hat off his head, placing it onto her head, embracing her in a hug.

"You'll always be my best friend and I'll always love you." He told her

"I love you too." Y/N replied softly crying.

Kai didn't want her to see but a tear fell down his cheek as well with a small smile on his face.