chapter 12- shocking

Nova's POV

Hunter rolled up his sleeves looking as non-chalant as ever while the other four men transformed into beasts, one of the men kept staring at the headless body with sad eyes before focusing his gaze on hunter with revenge. Hunter showed no form of defense in any manner, from my point of view this was child's play to him.

They were all in attack mode ready to pounce on Hunter before the brown headed guy came out of the shadows
"Fall back" he said to the four men.

"No sir, we can take him all five of us" the one with revenge in his eyes voiced furiously.

"Do you want to act foolishly and end up like the other three, there is no point in meaningless bloodshed" the brown hair guy scolded him while the other three complied and went back to normal.

What did he mean by that, what was going on.

"I think you should listen to him" Hunter's words came off as an advice rather than a warning. The brown hair man turned his gaze to Hunter's, they shared eye contact as if speaking without words.

"I could kill you all right now, I'm sure you're aware of that but I want you to relay a message to your superior" Hunter spoke up.

"Which is?" The brown hair man asked.

"This little "fan club" you people have created for my brother, I hope you know only defeat and death awaits you"

The brown headed man gave a small smile before it turned into anger "we'll see about that" he gritted through his teeth. He began walking away and others followed him. The one with revenge in his eyes paused his footsteps looking back at Hunter with bloodshot eyes. Hunter only chuckled, picked up the head from the ground and threw it at him.

"A farewell gift" Hunter winked at him and smirked evilly filling the man up with more sorrow. Hunter was purposely pushing him to the edge hoping for a response but the man was wise enough to value his life more and walk away.

Hunter turned his attention back to me. He picked me up and made his way to the house not saying a single word.

We got to his bathroom and he put me on the counter positioning his hands at my sides as his stood between my legs. We shared an intense eye contact, I gulped hard struggling to keep my eyes on him. The expression on his face was unreadable at first but it suddenly changed causing me to look away from his gaze, I knew what was expected of me at the moment.

"I'm sorry" I muttered remorsefully.

He sighed before speaking
"why did you go outside?" There was clear anger and coldness in his tone but also a little bit of worry.

"I wasn't running away if that's what you're thinking, I just went for a walk" My sadness was evident in my tone, I felt like crying not only because I almost died but also because he was mad at me which was the last thing I needed at the moment but as the person he is he didn't care.

"I didn't give you permission to do that kajiri and you know I never will"

His harsh words made it hard to hold my tears. I gulped hard nodding in agreement.

"This will be the first and last time something like this will happen do you understand me?" He spoke with such coldness, incapable of emotions as a single tear slid down my face

"Yes I understand" I whispered. He stayed quiet waiting for the last part
"master" I quietly said.

I hissed when he suddenly touched my grazed arm, I had completely forgotten about it, he examined my neck and saw the red mark that circled it. Anger was plastered on his face, he bit into his thumb like he did the other time and pressed it against my lips. I stayed there allowing the warm liquid drip down my throat.