chapter 5- new beginning

Nova's POV

He brought me to the room I was staying in at the time I was here.

I closed the door and started un packing, I stopped midway jumping around, giggling like a little kid. I'm finally out of that hell hole, my bad days are finally over, I even get to live in this mansion all just to be this guy's property or whatever.

Come to think of it what exactly does he mean by that, to be someone's property means the person owns you and you do things for them, he doesn't want me to cook or clean so what does he want.

My eyes widened as terrible thoughts came to my mind, does he have some fetish kink or want to torture me

No, I shouldn't just assume those things of someone, I mean he saved my life twice so I have to give him some credit.

I cleared those thoughts from my mind as I walked into the room he told me was the shower for a madnight bath, feeling the water run down my skin I felt at ease.

Hunter's POV

After showing her her room I went downstairs for a smoke. I was surprised to see Severus still standing there "sir if I may please speak freely"

I nodded in response "I don't think it is wise letting a human stay here" I know he's right, on a normal day I'd never do something like this, I'm not one to pick up strays. I just don't see her as a threat and I'd like to have some fun with her before I go back.

"You worry too much severus, this place has gotten a little to quiet besides I'll be going back soon so its fine" I said after blowing out a smoke.

"As you wish sir" he bowed before leaving. My mind wondered back to her, her long black hair that needed to be taken care of, her blue eyes, her pouted lips, for someone who had that kind of life she wasn't skinny, she had meat here and there especially her ass, I couldn't take my eyes off it as she walked into her room, it was the perfect size for her body, it was clear to see she had curves as well.

But what I liked most was how mysterious she looked, on the outside she seemed cute, innocent, pure but behind that there's a sexy devil lurking just waiting to be released and I'm gonna do just that

Nova's POV

I woke up feeling so refreshed, no cold water, no shouting or hitting, is this a dream, I pinched myself to confirm it wasnt.

'Literally the best sleep I've ever had'

I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth then the thought hit me, if I can't go back to work how will I pay my fees, can I even go back to school. They could look for me there as well...maybe I can enroll in a new school, no! but my scholarship or maybe I can take online courses.

"Ugh!! what I'm I gonna do with my Life". My stomach rumbled pulling me out of my thoughts, I went downstairs and meet some people cleaning the house and some setting up breakfast but the owner of the house and Mr Severus were nowhere to be found

"Owner of the house" I slapped my hand across my forehead, I didnt get his name. I went back upstairs to look for him, there were so many rooms not to mention the hallway was dark, I was about to open a door that stood out from the rest till I felt a presence behind me.

I turned around and was quickly pinned against the wall....his hair was packed in a messy bun leaving a few stands to fall on his face, his eyes staring into mine with such intensity, his pelvis pressed against my lower abdomen, his face inches apart from mine making me feel his hot minty breath not to mention he was shirtless only putting on joggers.

"What are you doing here?" his deep husky voice asked.

"I-i was...I was looking for you"I stuttered. I felt one of his hand slowly run up my thigh making me freeze, I felt that sensation between my legs again. This slight touch caused goosebumps to rise on my skin, it sent tingles round my body.

"Why?" he whispered against my lips, his hand kept going further up. I gulped hard trying to focus.

"why....cos umm" I closed my eyes trying to think of how to put my words together, my chest was heaving fast as his hand kept getting closer and closer

"Well?" He said with a smirk

"Your- your name" his hand was inches away from my cunt, just when I thought he was about to do something he stopped.

"Hunter" he said walking away leaving me in that state. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding

'what just happened'