chapter 7- acceptance

I got to my room and started pacing around playing with my fingers.

What I'm I going to do. I don't want to sleep with him, sex is something you do with someone you have intimate feelings with, I barely know this man yet when he kissed me I didn't push him away.

I moved against him by my own free will, my heart said no but my body said yes.

I couldn't stop myself, it was like he brought out this sex drive in me but I won't give in to this, I just have make him see reason tomorrow.

I took my phone and searched the meaning of kajiri, did he just call me a slave. I squeezed my phone as my anger bubbled, but why did it sound so sexy.

Hunter's POV

"So far there haven't been anymore cases sir" I sighed in relief.

"Good make sure to keep me updated" I said cutting the call. The dust has settled for now but things are sure to get worse in the future, people have already started making posts and spreading rumors about seeing strange creatures. I'm just relieved it hasn't been carried by the news.

I have to go back unless this world will experience another blood bath worse than last time.

Go back huh, to a place I thought would stay in my past forever, seeing people I never wanted to set my eyes on again.

My time in this world was peaceful while it lasted.

_____________

I was in my office clearing out my company passing everything on to my vice, it was useless now.

I started thinking about what happened yesterday night and how I struggled to control myself.

I've never needed to because I've never had intimacy with a human, but if this wanted to go on, I have to.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door "enter". She came in with her head down as she stood in front of me.

"Have you decided" I asked going straight to the point. She took some time before answering "can we negotiate something else".

I almost laughed. "take your things and- why are you being so cruel" she practically shouted with a broken voice. "Where is the nice man that saved me, why are you forcing me to do this"

I was furious now "nice!! nice!!, when did I give you the impression I was a nice man because I saved your life, its clear I should have left you for dead" she stepped back in fright after I made that statement, "and forcing you, it didn't look like that to me. I've made it clear if you can't give me what I want then leave" she stared at me with sad eyes but stopped when I didn't budge.

"I'll stay" she mumbled with a low voice.

I walked towards her patting her head "good" she looked up at me with those blue eyes 'fucking adorable'.

"There's more to being my property than just sex", with that I carried her bridal style heading for my room. She seemed scared thinking I was going to sleep with her. "don't worry I'm not fucking you yet"

I set her down between my legs while I sat on the bed. I began caressing her thighs under her skirt causing her to close her eyes. "ever touched yourself before" she stayed quiet for a moment before answering "yes" I watched how she struggled to control her reactions.

"well....you're gonna do just that" her eyes flew open "what?" she asked.

"What did I say about repeating myself" I growled.

"Hunter I ca-" I gripped her thighs hard shutting her up. "don't piss me off, you won't like the result" she nodded her head in response.

"Get naked"

I adjusted back watching her undress slowly removing each piece of clothing. I ogled her body for what felt like hours, her petite frame with a sexy figure, her skin like milk and pink nipples that peaked out, fuck she was beautiful. I noticed the scar that crossed her upper thigh and stared at it a little to long but decided to hid my concern. She folded her arms in an attempt to cover her perky breast.

"Spread your legs" she gulped hard like she was pushing back tears.

"Begin"

She closed her eyes and began drawing circles round her clit before thrusting two fingers between her thighs. She started off slow but picked up her pace as she bit her lips in pleasure.

"Open your eyes and look at me".

She shook her head feeling too embarrassed to do so. "don't make me do it for you".

she opened her eyes and stared at me overwhelmed with embarrassment and lust.

She pumped faster giving out low breathes. Her chest heaving faster as low moans escaped her lips.

I felt the hardness between my legs and my fangs growing. I walked to her making her stop and shift back.

I grabbed her wrist pulling her towards me "did I say you could stop"I
almost growled struggling to control myself, before she could answer I shoved two of my fingers in making her gasp.

I picked up my pace as she started rocking her hips against them.

I kissed her as she wrapped her arms round my neck for support. I grabbed her hair in a fist tugging it back.

"Come on baby scream".

Her moans got louder as my thumb circled her clit and with that came her orgasm. She gave out heavy breath as she reached down from her peak.

"Lick it" I said referring to my fingers.

She hesistated causing me to shove them in her mouth.

"You really need to start obeying orders kajiri" I gritted

"Stop calling me that" she mumbled so I wouldn't hear.

"what" I asked with more coldness in my tone. "I'm not a slave so stop calling me one".

Her attitude has been getting on my nerves, it won't stand here. "You seem to be forgetting your place".

I grabbed her chin forcing her to look at me "your my property, my tool. I can call you whatever I want, make you do whatever I want, if you're to fucking stupid to get that into your head leave right now"

She avoided my gaze. "I'm sorry" she mumbled quietly.

"I'm not accepting that apology you have to do better"

"how?" she cautiously asked.

"Get on your knees and beg"

she guloed hard and slowly went down clamping her hands together.

"pl-please master forgive me for my words, I won't speak like that again" she pleaded. I could hear the embarrassment in my tone causing me to chuckle.

"Good girl" I said crotching down to ruffle her hair. She reached for her underwear but I held her wrist stopping her. "What are you trying to do?"

"Getting dressed" she voiced. "I didn't give you permission to do that besides I want to stare at you more, your body is a sight for sore eyes".

She looked away trying to hide her blush "but I can't walk around naked"she whispered.

"Says who?"

She looked at me with a don't do this expression, I wasn't going to, just wanted to get a reaction out of her.

"Relax I'm messing with you". I went to my closet, got a shirt and threw it at her "wear that only that"

She quickly put it on drawing it to her knees.

"You can go". She scurried out of my room. I could hear her cursing in the hallway making me laugh.

If I was going to sleep with her which I will, I want her to beg first. I know she wants it too, her body aches for it, she's just being stubborn.

*_*_*_*_*

That was intense🥴....
I'd love to have your feedback❤