chapter 6- to good to be true

Nova's POV

'What just happened' my thoughts were scattered all over the place

"Get a hold of yourself Nova you're acting like a kid" I whispered. I went back downstairs to have breakfast.

I didn't really know what to do, I still felt uncomfortable here. The people cleaning had gone so it was just me, I decided to wait for him before I start eating but he didn't show up.

'Maybe he wasn't hungry' I started eating without him, I said I wouldn't think about what happened but its impossible. Why did he do that and why did I just stand there, honestly this is the first time I've ever been touched, 19 and I've never had a kiss. I never had time to explore or experience anything sexual, I was always thinking of how to get through to the next day, but no matter how attractive he is, I'm not sure I want ti have intimacy with someone I just met.

So why did I just stand there enjoying it, ughh its just the first day and all this is happening maybe I'm overreacting.

I took a shower and changed into a grey t-shirt bodycon dress that stopped high above my knee. I layed on my bed for a while but got bored and decided to take a tour round the house.

I got downstairs to see Mr. Severus and Hunter talking. I immediately felt awkward but he looked at me so casually like nothing happened

"Just the person I'm looking for, you're going out" he said to me "what...why to where' i asked

"A place where they can make you look like a woman" I frowned at his insult "what" I spat trying to hide my anger "you heard me spas, boutique those shitty things"

"I'm sorry but I dont have the mon-"

"Did I say you were paying" he cut me off. Why does he have to make a nice offer so rude. "thank you but I don't think I ca-"

"I wasn't asking my property my rules, I like my women looking like...well women", is this what he meant be being his property, well it wasn't bad but why is he so rude and when did I become his woman.

I rolled my eyes making sure to give back that rude energy "fine"

He smiled and looked down as he came closer to me, he gripped my chin with two fingers and stared at me furiously "don't fucking do that again got it?" I nodded my head repeatedly starting to feel scared "words" he gritted gripping my chin harder "y-yes".

He let go of me giving me a card "have fun" . I hesistantly took it still in shock of what he just did "Severus will drive you" he said walking away.

I stood there staring at the card, 'can I really live with this man', I shook my head clearing the thought out of my mind, no its the first day and I'm already complaining, I'm sure what just happened was nothing

"Are you ready to go ma'am" Severus asked pulling me out of my thoughts "yes"

As we drove he told me for now we couldn't go to town to be on the safe side.

The drive was peaceful, we ended up in a mall not too far from town."I'll wait for you in the car ma'am take all the time you need" I found it weird when he calls me that "thank you and please call me nova" I said and he nodded in response.

He wants me to look like a woman huh, well I'll show him what a woman can do I'll make sure to leave his card empty.

I walked into the mall and bought everything cloth I liked irrespective of the price. I also bought some skin care products and decided to get my hair done.

I went to a spa and got facials, meds, peds, and also exfoliated my skin.I felt like a new person, I also decided to buy a phone for myself.

I bought so many things that I needed help to carry them luckily Severus was here, by the tine I was done it was already late. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting" I apologize "its no problem nova" I was glad he was using my name.