After the two had eaten, Yun Pianpian poured the remaining porridge in the pot into a small bowl, and stood there without moving, with some hesitation in her heart.

    She would be punished by Xiao Changyuan for raising a puppy, and Xiao Changyuan would punish her for not raising a puppy.

    Yun Pian Pian didn't know what Xiao Changyuan was thinking.

    "Husband, can I keep a dog?"

    Yun Pianpian grabbed Xiao Changyuan's clothes and asked him softly.

    Xiao Changyuan lowered his eyes and looked at her little hand holding the hem of his clothes.

    "Yes."

    Yun Pian Pian's eyes lit up: "Really?"

    Xiao Changyuan said: "Really."

    Yun Pian Pian said with ecstasy: "Why did your husband suddenly change his mind?"

    Xiao Changyuan raised his eyes and said lightly: "I don't let the lady keep it because the dog's origin is unknown and it may hurt the lady. The lady secretly built a nest for it behind my back that day, and it never dared to step into this place. Half a step into the yard, none of the chickens that the lady kept in the yard was eaten secretly, I think they were domesticated by other people before, so they are so obedient..."

    Xiao Changyuan hates all animals. There is another reason why he is willing to let his wife keep a dog, because the dog gives him a reason to punish his wife, which lessens his disgust for it, so he is so kind to it.     Yun Pian Pian was stunned. She didn't expect Xiao Chang Yuan to observe so little. She could only think of how pitiful the puppy was and how much she needed her help, but she couldn't think of whether it had been domesticated or stolen before. Having eaten the chickens she raised at home...     Yun Pianpian doesn't even know how many chickens there are in the family.     Hearing that Xiao Changyuan allowed her to keep a dog, Yun Pian Pian became elated.     "I knew that my husband treated me the best!"     Yun Pianpian ran over, stood on tiptoe and kissed his handsome face.     But she soon regretted it, because the reward was never once, but countless times in a row.     Xiao Changyuan once again held Yun Pianpian by the waist and into the room with a dim gaze.     It took half an hour to let her out of the house.     Yun Pianpian covered her hot cheeks.     She swore that she would never set fire again easily in the future.     Because the big tyrant has been a thousand years of dry wood in the recent period of time.     It burns at one point... It     takes a long time to burn each time...     Yun Pianpian washed his face and finally lowered the temperature on his face.     It's a little late.

    She ran to the stove, added minced meat to the porridge in the bowl, put it on the stove to reheat, and let it dry for a while before she picked up the porridge from the pot and brought it to the outside of the fence. The dog heard the movement and seemed to be Some people couldn't believe it, and slowly got out of the quilt, those watery black eyes looked at her wetly, and a pitiful whimper like a small beast wailed from her throat.

    "Ouch..." Yun Pian Pian's heart was broken when he heard this voice: "I didn't mean to     starve

    you, don't you think I'm feeding you now?"

His nose smelled the aroma of minced meat porridge, and he immediately devoured the porridge with his head down. The wind was blowing like a cloud, and he quickly finished eating the minced meat porridge in the small bowl. It raised its dog's head and looked at her with wet dog eyes.