CHAPTER 6: SA LABS

POV: Nicolas

I'm finally here, entering the door of SA Labs. Am I going to meet Dr. Kevin face to face? I'm excited and nervous at the same time. What's going to happen? That's still a mystery to find out soon. I can't wait.

A lady walked towards me and started talking, saying "I see you made it. I'm Clare. Please follow me to join the others." I followed the woman and thought to myself. Others? So, I'm not alone after all? Thank goodness. I was going to be so lonely by myself not knowing any other person being experimented on.

I enter the room as Clare opened the door for me. As I walk in, I see quite a lot of people. I spot Eva and Jake talking to each other. I shout and wave to both of them and I run towards them. They both seemed shocked and so was I. I can't believe they are also here.

POV: Eva

I talk to Jake as he said he knew Nicolas after hearing me talk to myself about how worried I am for her. We some how became friend by knowing the same person close to us. I never knew we were in the same High School. I hear both Jake's and my name being called out by someone waving at us. It's Nicolas? She's here?

I run towards her and give her a hug. She hugs back. She lets go of me, takes her Asthma pump and inhales the substance in the pump. "I forgot you had Asthma." I smile and hug her warm tall body. She was always so warm.

POV: Jake

I made friends with Eva, the best friend of Nicolas. Man, small world, isn't it? Two steaming hot women as best friend. Must be my lucky day. Nicolas was always pretty, but now seeing her best friend, I see why she likes her. Maybe if they both fall for my charm, I will have two girlfriends.

POV: Nicolas

"I can't believe you guys are here. And I see you two are getting along. That's nice." I said. Eva replied "Yeah, I thought I was going alone. I guess not, and I'm quite happy." Jake looked around and said "Are all these people from around the world? There's so many." Eva and I agreed "They could be." All of a sudden, we hear an announcement from the stage. A lady came up the stage with a microphone and said "Welcome to all around the world. You should know why you're all here. You are all going to be experimented on. Everyone will be separated in pairs for rooms since we only have enough rooms for half of you all. Choose your partner and form a line at the table so we can give you a room. Remember not to get separated from your partner. I wish you all good luck."

Eva and I looked at each other and agreed that we're going as partners. I saw Jake looking mopey. I wonder if he still has a crush on me. He should know I don't like him that way. I hope he'll be okay being partners with someone else.

It looks like everyone here at least knows English. I mean, I wouldn't be so shocked if everyone can speak English. English is spoken all around the world, if I remember correctly. I wonder where we'll get to sleep.

I feel Eva holding my hand as we walk to wait in line. I can feel that she's nervous. She's holding tight. Really tight. My hands are actually sweating. I do like her holding my hand but I don't think she would like to touch my sweaty hands.

POV: Eva

I'm so nervous. I know that Nicolas and I are going to be roommates but I feel so nervous. I'm making her hand sweat because I'm holding so tight. I can't help it. Too many people here. I hope this line goes faster.

POV: Nicolas

Maybe I should give her a bottle of water. She doesn't look alright. I know she doesn't like surrounding herself with so many strangers in one room. I hope this line goes faster. I hand Eva the bottle of water. She thankfully takes the water and takes a few sips.

I look at her and smile while still holding her hand. She smiles at me then her eyes look back at the ground as her face saddens. "Hey, is everything okay?" I asked. Eva replies "Well, not really. He broke up with me just because I had no choice but to be here." I look at her and give her a hug. She hugs me back but doesn't smile.

We finally reach the table and fill in our names. The workers give us our room number and key. We take our bags and a worker brings us to our rooms. I unlock the door and we walk in. The worker says "This is your room. Please get changed into these clothes tomorrow morning. You have a long day tomorrow. Get some rest." We nod and I close the door.

We lie on our beds to get comfortable. Eva starts talking "Nic, do you think he was right to break up with me?" I reply "I think it's immature of him to. It's definitely not right at all. You're an amazing person. If I were him, I'd never let you go. Never." Eva then asked "Do you really think so?" I smile then say "Of course, you're beautiful, creative, kind, strong, and amazing inside and out." Eva turns to the wall and blushes.

I started talking "I know you turned around to not let me see that you blushed." Eva replied "I think you know that I still like you. Do you still like me, even though I chose Brian over you?" I answered "Well, I don't just still like you. I still love you." Eva asks "Can I hold your hand?" I said yes and push my bed right next to Eva's bed and slept next to her and I asked "Is this better?" Eva said yes and we fell asleep.

*Hello everyone. I hope you all are having fun reading this. I just want to apologize for the long chapter. I wanted to add this scene so you guys can experience the relationship they are in. It is quite confusing when you learnt what happened in their past. Is it interesting yet?*