Dark figure: "Aww come on! I was so ready to show you how to properly use it~"

Harpy: "Properly...use it...?"

The aura around the harpy changes as she spreads her wings like she's about to fly into the dark figure again but the tentacle holding you suddenly comes lose and drops into the dark liquid below you which draws their attention.

Dark figure: "It seems like my time is up~"

Harpy: "No, don't you dare run away again."

The dark figure turns to you and waves her hand.

Dark figure: "See you around, [y/n]~'

The harpy tries to fly into her with full speed but the figures form falls apart and drops into her liquid which slowly goes away like water going through small cracks in the ground.

Harpy: "She escaped...again."

She takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down then turns her attention to you. The first few seconds that your eyes meet you can see the anger in her eyes which scares you a little but her gaze soon softens and she starts walking towards you.

Harpy: "[Y/n] it's so good to finally get a chance to speak with you~ if you remember we've met before but we didn't get to talk since you were on a date with Fortune and I really didn't want to interrupt~"

You remember her but thinking of who she was doesn't really matter now, not after what you saw.

[Y/n]: "Who are you exactly?"

She stops a few meters away from you.

Ciel: "My name is Ciel, the creator of a world where suffering and pain... well, it shouldn't exist but as you can see..."

[Y/n]: "Yeah, so if you're the creator, mind telling me what the hell happened and is still happening?"

Ciel: "Sure thing! You see, I didn't know a lot of things when I was making this world especially that the negative emotions that they brought with them could impact my world or create an abomination like her and when I realised that something wasn't right it was way too late for me to do anything."

[Y/n]: "When did you notice that?"

Ciel: "There were small interferences before but I managed to track down the source of it and sealed it in the dungeon which kept on growing for a while and when I was about to put more protective spells on it and stop its growth, it stopped on its own."

[Y/n]: "I don't understand, you're a god of this world, right? Why didn't you destroy this source when you found it and why were you so hesitant to stop its growth?"

Ciel: "I didn't know how to destroy it and I still don't know, believe me I tried many things but nothing worked. For you guys it's simple, monster come out and attack you but I don't see them, all I feel is that there is some sort of a negative energy in there that I can move around from one place to another. I've done many tests on it and once I knew that I could somewhat control its growth I made a small dungeon covered in protective barriers and left it in there for a bit hoping that it was contained and it was, it only corrupted the dungeon and made it bigger and didn't spread anywhere else. Once I knew that it was safe I left it for a while to go look around my world and see if there were any other places that have been corrupted and when I came back to check on the dungeon they managed to find it and were already fighting the obominations that it threw at them."

[Y/n]: "Did you stop them?"

Ciel: "I was too afraid to involve myself when it came to them, I feared that my interactions with them might affect them in one way or another, besides they were doing pretty fine on their own too."