Chapter Thirty Two

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

FOUR HOURS BEFORE

"Do we really have to go out tonight." I sigh and run my fingers through my wet hair.

Hayden pops his head out of my closet, frowning down at me.

"Yes, Serenity. We really do."

Groaning, I adjust the towel wrapped around me and sit down on my bed, patiently waiting for Hayden to come out with an outfit.

"If you're worried about safety, remember we've got a whole team looking out for you. Plus, your bodyguards won't be taking their eyes off you." He strides back into the room, his voice clearer.

He stands in front of me, holding a short, black leather skirt and a cream, cropped long-sleeved V-neck top.

"Please wear this, you will look even more jaw-dropping than usual," He grins, dropping the clothes into my lap and starting to walk back outside of the room for some privacy.

"And no more complaining! I have everything sorted, enjoy tonight!"

With those final words, he shuts my bedroom door and leaves me alone in my empty room.

Sighing, I stand from the bed and drop the towel to my feet. I start to place on my undergarments, tiredly grumbling out desperate pleas for somebody to save me.

Not long after Silver had left, Hayden had arrived, claiming that I never went out clubbing with him and that every time he went it was never fun because I wasn't there.

Though, I call bullshit because either way, he's always shit-faced happy when drinking.

But here I was, getting ready to go out with my best friend despite the fact that I wasn't supposed to leave the house in the first place. I had enough bodyguards to keep an eye on me, so a night out wouldn't hurt that bad.

It was just the whole process of getting ready and mentally hyping myself up to want to go out.

Though, Hayden never fails to do that himself, successful every time.

"You're sex on legs, Serene." Hayden marches in, eyeing me like one of his very precious diamonds. "Like the brightest star in the sky," I giggle as he takes my hand and spins me around, turning red as ever from all the compliments.

"Let's dry this hair, hm? Do you want me to straighten it?" He sits me down at my dresser, wrapping a towel around my shoulders and letting my hair lay there.

"Yeah, change it up for once," I grin and he grins back, plugging in the hair dryer and beginning to dry my hair.

While he does that, I start to do my makeup, not helping to look at my phone every now and then—just in case a message or two came from a special boy my mind can't seem to forget.