Chapter Six

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

We didn't speak for the rest of the class.

Suddenly we're friends now but we can't even keep up a conversation?

Most likely it's because neither of us even start a conversation—it wasn't who I was. I don't know about him, but from what I can tell already was that he seemed to follow the same moral.

With Silver sitting beside me, it was hard to focus on the lecturer.

His presence overtook my own, as did his scent and every time he went to move I would get triggered—frankly with his arm still wrapped around the back of my chair, it was sending a spine chilling thrill up my skin.

When we're finally dismissed, I gather my laptop and stuff it into my bag, along with my books. Silver had finally left my side, slowly walking around me and to the stairs, empty-handed.

Sighing, I figured he had walked off already to go to his next class, but no, I was simply wrong again.

His brooding figure stood by the stairs, waiting for me. When our gazes relocked, my bag was only half-slumped around my shoulder and my slender fingers clutched my phone a little too tightly.

"What's your next class?" I asked him. Yes, I did start the conversation. There's a first for everything I suppose, though my tone seemed hallow enough to reveal how much I didn't want to talk.

We both walked side by side down the staircase, seeming to be some of the last few to leave the class.

"Nothing," He stated, "Next class is at 12."

His deep voice reached my ears, it was emptier than it was before. He seemed more closed off now—which confused me entirely.

"You?" He asked, placing both his large hands inside his pockets. I shrugged and played with the accessory hanging from my phone case, "Art—

Unexpectedly, I was pushed back as a body collided with mine. Before I could fall backwards, I was caught by firm arms and held tightly by my waist against a strong chest.

It was Silver's strong chest.

Too shocked by what had occurred, my expression morphed into confusion when I noticed him almost killing the guy with his eyes.

"Hey, Silver," I waved a hand in front of his face, making his eyes snap back down to mine.

Our position was severely intimate, it made everything inside of me jump and come alive.

He seemed to realise that too, slowly parting his hands away from my waist.

"You okay?" He mumbles uncomfortably. I watch the way his eyes linger over my body, searching for an injury that wasn't there. Yet, my body rose with ultimate heat feeling his gaze on my body.