BIRTHDAY CHAOS *\(⊙~⊙)/*

Start from the beginning

"Those are some bipolar bitches..." Klaus said.

"Language!" Luther scolded.

Kali and Five made a total of eight fluffer nutters and stacked them on a plate. They looked up and seen the eyes of all their siblings on them. Kali and Five looked at each other, shrugged and blinked to her room with the sandwiches.

Today was too good of a day for Kali to think about what their siblings thought when they looked at her. There was no training, its their birthday, she's with Five, they didn't have to wear uniforms today and they get cake and presents! That sounds like a pretty good day to her.

They ate the sandwiches and talked almost all morning until they were called down to open presents before lunch. Kali kicked Five out of her room so that she could grab his present and the rest of her siblings.

Five pouted and left the room to get her gift as well.

She quickly wrapped it and headed down to the living room where they exchange gifts.

They all sat on the floor in a circle, she handed each sibling their present except for Five cause she wanted to give it to him when they were alone so it'd be special.

She gave Ben a new book, Allison a poster, Klaus got nail polish and a cow boy hat, Luther got a water bottle for when he works out, Vanya got a new music piece to work on and Diego got knife polisher.

Five looked at her confused, "Where's my gift?" He asked. She raised a finger to tell him 'just a minute'. He nodded and watched her open her gifts.

Diego and Ben both got her a book, Allison got her new paints, Klaus got her a green beanie, Luther just gave her 15 bucks and Vanya gave her a new sketch book and pencils.

She smiled at her siblings to show she was grateful and looked at Five. "If I don't get my present yet then you don't get yours." He said, crossing his arms.

She just smiled and stood up, grabbing his gift and waving him to follow her. He got up aswell and they went to his room.

She sat down on his bed and handed him his gift. He smiled brightly and sat beside her. Tearing open the wrapping paper it revealed a box with two books on quantum physics, a watch, a new pair of socks since his other ones were ripped, cologne, a board game, new chalk for his chalk wall, deodorant (cause she's always complaining how he stinks) and a friend ship bracelet.

He chuckled, "You didn't have to get me this much! I feel like an asshole now! My gift sucks compared to this." She just shrugged.

"Thanks, Kali." He smiled.

"No problem." She whispered.

He handed her her gift, it was a box smaller than the one she gave Five. She ripped the wrapping paper and inside there was, another book, black sweatpants, a sage green over-sized hoodie that said 'New York' on it and 20 bucks.

Before she even knew what she was doing she threw herself onto Five and hugged him, he was taken completely off-guard at this action but hugged her back none the less.

She pulled away after a bit and her eyes were watering, "Thank you"

"Its just a boring old gift" He chuckled.

She shook her head with an airy chuckle. She yet again, shooed him out of her room so that she could get changed into the clothes he got her.

She walked out of her room and Five looked at her, "It looks good on you" he smirked. Her cheeks dusted a light pink and they headed down stairs together.

They walked into the living room and Klaus looked at them, "Where did you two go?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"We were just exchanging gifts." Five said casually.