CHAPTER 6

The air lies completely still and humid, it's too hot for sleeping. The soft chirps of crickets drift through the open windows but the noise is too quiet to silence Taehyung's loud thoughts. Lying with one leg out from under the light sheet, he stares at the gently glowing moonlight which falls on the weathered wood of the floor. It must be full moon. Taehyung realises that won't help his restlessness.

He twists and turns. He's grateful for the soft sleeping shirt he found on the wicca chair by the bed. The white piece of clothing is so light that it's practically weightless. He fiddles with the hem over his thigh and tries not to think too much. It seems impossible.

When Taehyung settles in the middle of the bed like a starfish, he throws his cover off and it lands soundlessly on the floor. It feels like he's been awake forever. After everything that has happened in the last 24hrs, he'd expect sleep to come easy with the exhaustion, but it doesn't. It teases right in the periphery of his consciousness while his brain is too busy processing everything he has discovered.

He still feels anger but it's no longer aimed at Jungkook, the anger that still churns is only because Taehyung had his choice taken away from him. He feels powerless in the face of it and that's the feeling he hates the most.

When Taehyung stirs from his fitful sleep, has no idea what time it is because there are no clocks in the cottage.

He wakes up uncomfortable, like a burrito wrapped up in his night shirt, all hot and bothered. He's still half in the dream when he realises how much his hard cock aches because of the memories of touches, kisses, yanks and pulls that all still burn on his skin.

His Omega writhes inside him, whining, and in his sleepy state, Taehyung is not much better. The need is arching his backbone and rolling his hips. He can't calm down no matter how much he tells himself to take deep breaths or to think about something else.

His last resort is to ignore the throbbing and pulsing all over his body. He sits up to try and find something else to do but all the move does is slide his aching cock between his silky thighs. He leans forward even more and squeezes his thighs together. Fuck.

I shouldn't, I really shouldn't. He thinks when his fingers are already moving.

He slides the fabric up his thighs slowly, tugging until it drifts over the hot and hard member so desperate for relief. "Ohh..." The moan, although quiet, sounds so loud in the room. He covers his mouth with one hand while, with the other, he reveals the positively swollen cock, leaking and shiny. "God... hmm."

He knows Jungkook is just around the corner, he knows he could get caught but right now he doesn't care. He's too desperate to touch and ease the pressure that seems to have been building from the very second he met the Alpha.

He pulls the nightshirt up over his belly when he lies down against the pile of cushions. Automatically, legs open and knees rise when long fingers wrap around his thick shaft.

He is trying to be quiet so he pushes three fingers into his hot mouth, lips wrapping tightly around them. It's such a good feeling to have something in his mouth... Taehyung's whole body arches at the feeling, at the thought of his fingers being something else instead, pushing deep into his mouth.

It takes everything in him not to moan when he feels the damp drip down his shaft, it makes the slide of his hand so smooth and wet.

But there's a problem.

It doesn't matter how hard Taehyung squeezes his cock or how fast he moves his hand because it's not what his Omega wants. The need to be filled rips through Taehyung's writhing body, he has to get something inside him. The primal need screams at him. He's so desperate.