page eight

Vincent's lips pressed against Peter's. They stayed like that for a while until they both started to stand up and their lips started overlapping.
Vincent's hands snaked throughout Peter's curls as Peter's hands stroked up and down his back. Peter pulled away and started with soft kisses on Vincent's neck. Everything was quiet besides the boys breathing. Everything around them had seemed to almost evaporate.
Peter stopped abruptly at Vincent's neck and leaned his forehead against his.
"I want everyone to know about us someday." He said and kissed Vincent's lips again.
"Let's go swimming." Peter invited as their lips disconnected once again.
pulling off his shirt, Peter jumped into the water. Shortly after, so did Vincent.
The water, so cold it had numbed the boys of their troubles and worries.
Felicity blessed the water they swam in.
They promised each-other their love would be seen.
These two boys were more than just soul-destroying history. They were life-changing, and sinful, and remarkable history.
They craved the moon when the sun was up, they skipped wobbly cobble stones and their love was kept in the dark. Never ever had they felt more unseen.
The moon looked down at the two boys embracing each-other in the water and smiled,
"This is unknowing survival."