page six

Peter always knew he wanted to move out of his small town and move to the city, perhaps London. Even then he'd knew people wouldn't accept him. To him, love was something you can only find once with a special person. It can be anyone, as long as you have each-others backs. Vincent always had Peters, no matter what. When Peter was thirsty on a hot summers day, he'd share his water. When Peter was cold in the middle of winter, he'd share his coat. It was little things, but Vincent was always there for him, even in the most darkest moments.
As Peter lies face down on his stomach, his mind went somewhere that it hadn't ever before. A liberating place, a place that only a person in the shoes of his would understand,
a place full of spirits instead of bodies.
Spirits don't have hands, and hands do a lot. They throw things, they kill things, and they embrace things.
Sometimes it's beautiful, sometimes it's not.
Hands can kill the tension of another, but they can kill another.
Hands can throw rose pedals, but they can throw stones.
Hands can embrace your solitude, but can leave you with solitude.
Peter needed not the hands of Vincent to kill his misery, but his spirit.
Vincent's spirit always followed Peter no matter where he went, even in the darkest of tunnels.
Peter knew Vincent well. He knew Vincent would be waiting for him by the docks, looking at everything beautiful like the luminous glow on the water from the moon and the trees that would sway back and forth from the harsh winds of the night.
All Vincent could think of was Peter. When was Peter going to meet him there by the docks?
Peter sat himself up on his bed and looked out the window which was slightly opened leaving the wind gusting through, this time the wind was heavy. It was difficult to hear what it was trying to say. But Peter stayed focused and let the wind whisper underneath all its layers,
"Find him."
And that's what he did.
Peter climbed out his window and he headed straight to the docks, which is another favorite place of Vincent's.