valentino x male reader

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

I feel the same

Valentino's pov
"Your so small val~ like a little morsel I could just eat up~" I grumbled and crossed my arms across my chest.

Ever since I first came to hell, I was immediately attracted to y/n. But all the handsome bastered did was tease me about my height! He was only a few inches taller than me.

"Don't you have any thing better to do?" I looked up at him.

"Hmm, no. Besides I'm bored and your fun to tease~" he looked down at me smugly, a shit eatin' grin showing off his pearly white teeth that were freakishly sharp.

My body fidgeted slightly, my tongue darted out of my mouth, and across my lips as I eyed his lips that looked soft. I wonder if they taste like raspberries?

"You enjoyin' the view down there short stack?"

My face flushed, I only now realized I had been staring at his face and well developed chest that was adorned with gold chains.

"I -- uh..." I did the only thing I could do before another stupid ass remark or a tease left his lips.

"What's wron-- mff!" I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and slammed my lips into his, my lower hands gripped His waist tightly.

I pulled back, out of breath and my face flushed a deeper red, y/n's cheeks were a tint of pink and he seemed to be in a daze.

I let go of him immediately and took off, scared of what he might say.

Y/n's pov
I watched as val took off running, my chest heaved and my cheeks felt warm.

I looked around the club ignoring cat-calls and whistles that were directed to me, most of the cat-calls were from Angel dust, val's star and my number one patron that seemed hooked onto me 24/7.

"Hey y/n~ I was wonderin' if we could just hang out in my room. Just the two of us~" Angel dust proposed, getting off stage and leaning himself against me.

"Angel dust have you seen Val anywhere?" I lightly shook him off.

His facial expression went from lust to a hateful look in his eyes.

"Yeah, but why do you want to know?" he snarled out, crossing his arms across his fluffy breasts.

"I just need to talk to him is all." I fixed my shirt, ignoring the look angel dust was giving me.

He pressed himself up against me harder.

"But y/n. Are you sure you don't want to spend a few measly hours with me?~" he pouted, and pressed his fake fluffy breasts up against my chest.

I sighed becoming agitated, I shoved past him.

"you know what, I'll just look for him my self" he scoffed and I could particle feel his eyes glaring holes into the back of my head.

And so, I went back to checking, every single room. Which resulted in getting me electrocuted by vox, who apologized profusely.

I stood in front of val's office door, this is the only room I haven't checked. And the only reason I found where my tiny baby was hiding was because I made a deal with Angel dust that consisted of...er-- uh let's not get into the details.

I opened the door and peeked in. In the far corner of the office Val resided curled up onto the love seat, sniffling.

"Val? Can I come in?" he nodded slowly.

I crept into the room and towards val's love seat.

I sat down beside him, I lightly placed my hand on his knee, "do you want to tell me what's the matter?"

He uncurled himself, his eyes were puffy and a bit red, His lips were swollen from biting them so hard. His jacket was littered with his tears in certain areas of his jacket.

"Do you...think I'm gross? Do you hate me?" he looked up at me with those bright pink eyes, he wrapped his arms around himself.

"What? No, no. Of course not." I tugged his smaller form into my side.

"Why would I hate you?" I questioned, putting his big hat to the side.

He then started off about how he is an awful demon and how he was with his co-workers.

Just a lot of things were going on, so I did the only thing that came to mind now that I know he likes me too.

"You must hate m-- mhp!" I slammed my lips onto his, silencing him and his worries.

I pulled away, waiting for a response. his cheeks were a tint of pink.

"I-- I uh, does that mean you-- uh feel the same?" he questioned, his eyes looking up at me filled with hope,

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

"Yes val. I love you too." he curled up in my lap, and wrapped a red blanket covered in hearts around us.

"So, does this mean your mine?" He leaned up and placed a kiss to my jaw before curling into me further.

"Yes val, I'm yours."

"So, no more pleasuring my patrons? No more sleeping with Angel dust?"

I heaved a sigh, looking down at him a frown on my lips.

"Actually about that last bit, I made a deal with him I'd rather skip the details though."

He grumbled and latched himself onto me tighter, cuddling me.

"Don't worry, he didn't necessarily say that I have to sleep with him."

I pulled him closer and began placing chasted kisses all over his head and face.

"Love you Val." I kissed the top of his head, listening to his quiet snores.

Bonus
Angel dust's pov
I glared harshly at val's sleeping body.
I gripped my pistol tighter, reloading it.

"What does he have that I don't?"I aimed at his sleeping form, only to stop upon noticing y/n curled up next to him.

"Shit. Well, I'll get him next time." I shoved my pistol back into my pocket and walked away from the door.

And done! Sorry if it is short. Word count 1026.