Stolas x female fox child reader

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Part of the family

Stolas's pov
I was walking back home from an overlord meeting, when I heard a soft sniffle. I peeked my head into the alleyway and saw a small child, with fox ears and a tail, she was cut up and shivering, "hey" her ears perked up in alarm, I walked into the alleyway stepping over trash cans, and a blanket and pillow. "Where are your parents?" she sniffled and shrugged, she looked to be ten, I extended my hand out to her, having to bend was a hassle since I was tall. She scrambled backwards curling into herself, "it's okay, I just want to help" she watched closely as I pulled my coat off and walked towards her cautiously, she stayed in place as I wrapped my coat around her shivering body. "There isn't that much better?" "y-yeah." I smiled and place my hands under her armpits, picking her up and cradling her, "how about I take you home and get you cleaned up, then I'll see if I can find you're parents" the ten year old nodded "now" I came out of the alleyway walking back home "what's your name? Mines stolas." I looked down at her as her tail shifted and twitched, "it's y/n." I smiled "well, y/n. We'll find your parents in no-time." I made it to my home and opened the door "DADDY! Your home! Ooh! Who is she? is she my new sister?!" I smiled down at Octavia, who was almost bouncing off the walls as she bombarded me with questions, I smiled and patted her head walking into the bathroom, via following after me, I started her bath. "Via darling can you get me a female imp please." she nodded her head and ran out, her tail feather extremely fluffy. I ran the water, making sure it was warm and there was enough bubbles in it, via came back in with an imp maid, she was one of the nicer maid imps. "Could you bath her, i -- uh, just don't want to make her feel uncomfortable is all" she nodded and shooed me out, via closed the door and I could hear her chattering y/n's ears off. Stella came out of the kitchen, glaring harshly at me before pushing past me, "so, who is the homeless, abortion?" she said, sneering at me. "Her name is y/n, and she is staying here until I can find her parents" she scoffed and left towards the upstairs bedroom. I sighed and called over my imp butler who had been there for me when I was smaller, "hello, old friend! I was wondering if you could find clothes for a ten year old girl, something that's not too tight but not too baggy" he nodded and left. I walked towards my study, where I had every single overlord king and queen, and sinners names life children ect. catalogued in books, each with their own book. I opened the door and walked towards a shelf with pictures of sinners overlords and kings and queens faces on the side of the books, but to no avail her family wasn't here. I checked each shelf, even double checking to make sure, the only book was her's but it was empty, I sighed and closed the book and placed it back into its place. "Sir, I'm back with outfits to fit a ten year old" I turned around and smiled at him "thank you." he turned and left, I grabbed the clothing and walked out of my room towards the bathroom, I knocked on the door, "ahem, miss tulip. Are you and y/n done?" "yes, just hand me the clothes." she opened the door and poked her hand out, I placed a pair of clean pj's in her hands. "Here you go." she took the clothes and closed the door. I walked towards the kitchen and started making dinner, little via came running out, dragging y/n with her towards the table, she moved her chair right next to y/n's seat. "Okay, there! Now we can sit together!" Stella came down from our bedroom, and sat at the other end of the table. Tulip came in a d took the plates out of my hands and took them to the dining table, I say at the other end of the table Stella glaring at me while she ate dinner, and via sat besides y/n talking and eating. Y/n stayed quiet the entire time, we finished dinner, the imp maids taking our plates and putting them in the sink, via tugged on my hand "daddy! Daddy! Could y/n sleep with me? Please!" I smiled "of course via! That's a lovely idea." via squealed and tugged y/n behind her running up to her room, I followed behind the two. Once getting into her room via pulled y/n up onto her bed and pulled the covers up over the both of them, I came into her room and grabbed her favorite book and began reading it to the two. And before I knew it the pair were sound asleep, I smiled and put the book on her nightstand and closed the door.

For the last few weeks y/n had grown on stella, the mean woman becoming softer towards via and y/n, even allowing y/n to come into her study, it also gave me time to try and find her parents. Like right now, y/n and stella are outside watering plants while I am going through my other books. I sighed and put it back into its spot, and looked out the window, to my surprise Stella was laughing and smiling as she playfully sprayed y/n with the hose. "Y'know, maybe you should adopt her, Octavia is happy and so is Stella." I looked at tulip, I nodded and looked back at the window and continued to watch Stella and y/n play.

When the pair came back in, they were soaked in water laughing. Stella went of to dry, I walked up to y/n and picked her up, over the past months we all had gotten close and attached to the little vixen. "Y/n." she nodded, "I. Sorry but I couldn't find you're parents." her tail and ears drooped, "but, me, stella have decided to adopt you!" her ears perked up and her tail wagged back and forth, stella must've heard because she came out nodding, while via bounced around her feathers fluffing up. "Yay!" I set her down and showed her to her room me, stella and the imps have been making. She squealed and wrapped her arms around the two of us.

"Okay via stand right here." we were taking a family picture, a newer one. And this time Stella was smiling and holding y/n in her arms, via was in mine. "Okay everybody say, Satan." we all smiled and the imp took the picture of us. This was a brand new chapter in all of our lives, especially stella's. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Aaaand done! Word count 1197.