father alastor x daughter reader

Requested by:none
On the open road part one

Y/n's pov I can't believe this is happening, "come now darling, your never fully dressed without a smile!" I frowned more, he sighed and picked me "we're going on a road trip, just the two of us!" No. lucifer please spare me! He set me down and urshed me to the shitty van getting in I huffed and put my seat belt on, "daaaad, do we have too?" "yes, very much so" he got into the front seat and started the van up, he backed out of the drive way, squishing small demons as he does. He begins to hum then sing "🎵do ya need a break from mordern livein'? Do ya long to shed your weary load? If your nerves are raw and your brain is fried just grab a friend and take a ride together upon the the open road!🎵" he laughs "c'mon n/n dear!" I huffed and looked at him "🎵all in all I'd rather have detention! All in all I'd rather be extermanated!🎵" he gaspes looking at me and not the road, swerving I hold my stomach "🎵and the old man drives like such a klutz that I'm about to hurl my guts directly upon the road🎵" he smiles as he pulls me into his side "there's nothin' can upset me 'cause now we're on our way our trusty map will guide us straight and true🎵" he looks at the map, using his tentacles to drive. Swerving all over the road, I sigh and look out the window looking at a cloud that looked like Loona "loona, please don't forget me I will return some day, though I may be in traction when I do🎵" we sing at the same time "me and n/n relaxin' like the old days" I look at him glaring "🎵this is worse than Dragon breath and fucking acne!🎵" "in a buddy-buddy kind of mode🎵" I run my hands through my hair "🎵I'm so mad I think I may explode!🎵" he smiles and wipes a stray tear "🎵when I see that highway I could cry🎵" I scoff "🎵ya know, that's funny so could I🎵" "*y/n and al* just bein' out on the open road!🎵" I sighed and slumped down the seat and looked out the window "🎵just me and little n/n my pipsqueak pioneer!🎵" I looked out the window "🎵could someone call a taxi and get me outta here to Satan 6-6-6!🎵" I turned the window down, loona's phone number flew out of my hand as dad continue to sing "🎵every day another new adventure! Every mile another new zip code! And the cares we had are gone for good🎵" I tried to grab it "and I'd go with them if I could!🎵" I sighed as everything fell silent. This gonna be a long trip, "dad where are we going?" he smiled and kept his eyes in the road "we're going to loo loo land dear!" "no, no. Dad" he smiled "oh, nonsense! You used to love going there!" I looked out the window, as he parked the van "but, but daaad, I'm not five anymore" he ignored me and unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the van, humming. I reluctantly got out of the car forgetting the seat belt, I become irritated I grip and tug at the seat belt. I finally got the seat belt off and opened the door to see dad smiling done at me, "come along dear!" he strode towards the door his tail twitching every now and then. This should be an interesting road trip.

Aaaaaand done! See ya little lost boys/girls Word count 643