angel dust x Charlie's sister reader

Requested by: HuskerRadioDust

I love you too.

Y/n's pov
"...y/n? Are you okay" I coughed, the petals filling my lungs and throat, making it hard for me to breath. I nodded, Husk stared at me for the longest time, eyes narrowing as he searches my face for any hints that I'm lying. I had told alastor about the hanaki  disease, I only had three options, either get surgery, tell Angel dust how I felt which would be harder the getting surgery with all the flirting he does with husk alastor and pretty much everybody. Or, let the petals fill my lungs and stay silent as I die, and I choose the last one, no way in hell I'm telling Angel dust how I feel. He's a good friend and I don't want screw it up, "yeah I'm fine, just got a sore throat is all" he nodded and went back to cleaning, "y'know you should drink some water" I patted his shoulder and left towards the hotels kitchen, "so! My dear! Have you made you're choice?" I nodded knowing full well he's not going to like it "I'll die" the static in the air amplified louder, he cleared his throat and left the kitchen not saying a word. I sighed/coughed and grabbed a glass cup that was chillin' on the counter and turned the faucet on, putting the cup in the water. Taking the cup out I drank the cool liquid, slightly moving the petals making the inside of my throat itch and sore. "Hey toots! I was lookin' for ya, I was wonderin' if ya wanted to hang out with me and cherri bomb" I coughed harder, nearly choking on the water, "uh, no I'm not feeling the greatest right now" "oh, okay then" he left, the sound of his high thigh boots clicking against the ground. I walked out of the kitchen and go to my room "are you sure you're not going to tell him, y/n dear?" beside me alastor stood, ears slightly drooping, "no, I don't want to ruin our friendship" I didn't bother looking at him, I didn't want to feel what he was feeling, I continued down the hall and to my room. Alastor's pov I watched as y/n walked into her room, well looks like I have to take matters into my own hands. I teleported to angels room, the room a disgustingly bright pink. The annoying little piglet announcing my arrival, "al? What are you doing here?" I turned my gaze to the laying spider "well, angel dust-" "if you've come to gloat about being closer to y/n the door is behind you" I chuckled and fixed my monocle "no Angel dust y/n Is dying" before I could open my eyes he was holding me by my collar of the outfit I was wearing, "WHAT! How?! I thought you couldn't die a second time without being extermanated!" I pryed his hands off of me "well, it's a disease that affects your lungs with flowers or petals, I'm not vary keen on researching what it is" he ran his hand through his hair "does Charlie know?" I nodded and fixed my bowtie "my friend, I suggest you tell her how you feel. You'll be surprised to find she feels the same about you" I turned around and he was already gone, "well, my work is done!" angel dust's pov I ran out the door, my none-existing heart beating hard, she was dying? Why didn't she tell me but al, sure I was jealous of al, the closeness he had with her, he was able to talk to her without stuttering or turning pink in the face. After a while I consider telling her how I felt, but she was talking and laughing with him, pink in the face, so I gave up, besides she's next in line for the throne after queen and king lucifer and lilth, hell she's gonna be queen this year! Why would she want a sinner when she can have an overlord or even an ars goetia for heaven's sake! But to know, even if al wasn't specific about how she felt about me. She loved me! Of all people! I stood in front of her door, it was cracked open a little bit so I pushed it open softly, "y/n?" I looked down on the ground, and gasped, there y/n laid, petals and blood leaking out of her mouth, I immediately bent down and scooped her up in my arms, I laid her down in the bed as she opened her eyes "a-angel? What are you doing here?" I moved a stray hair out of her face "y/n, I have something to tell you" she looked up at me, "I love you" I lent in and placed a bunch of kisses all over her face, as she smiled and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek "I love you too angel dust" I smiled and laid down besides her coddling her into my side...[two weeks later] it's been two weeks and since then y/n has gotten better, no coughing and choking on petals, and now she's able to go out on walks and dates with me, and she protects me from al and husk's wrath, I remember it all to well,-- flashback -- I was walking out of y/n's room only to bump into al and husk who were glaring holes into me, "uh, h- hey guys" husk was the first to speak "where the are you fuckin' goin'?" "uh, to get y/n some water" al smiled coyly and walked up to me "that's all is it? No sneaking cherri bomb in like last time?" I shook my head "no she's busy today" they both hummed "well I should get goin'" as soon as I left husk yanked me back in spot "this is just a warning from the two of us;break her heart, cheat on her, steal from her and you die, if she comes to either me or al cryin' your vary much a dead man, got that?" I nodded and he released me letting me fall onto the ground as the two of them left-- end of flashback -- I shuddered lightly and snuggled up to y/n's form, falling asleep with fat nuggets in her arms.

Aaand done! Never read books or fanfics about the hanaki disease, just winged it. Hope it was what you wanted,