Pop Smoke (Yes, I know he's dead but fuck the haters!)

Author Speaking: Hi guys! If you don't want to read about someone who is dead being alive in the fanfiction world, skip this chapter!
I was sitting in my room listening to Pop Smoke music cuz I'm horny and bored. Then, my sister came in. "What's up?" "I'm just listening to Pop Smoke music." I said. "Slay." she said. I laughed. We just chilled for a while then I went and took a shower, listening to Pop Smoke music of course. After I was done, I changed and went outside to and decided to watch Youtube, I watched some Smoove Barfour videos. (If you guys don't know, he's a youtuber who does videos on rappers.) After a while, I had dinner and then got ready for bed. We then put on an alarm for the next day to Pop Smoke music! I had a great dream dat night.
*dream* I was walking through New York, looking for... something. Then, I saw him! Pop with the Smoke. I got so wet. Daddy!!! I thought. I decided to act normal and just walk along. Then, I heard someone say, "Hey shortie, what you up to?" I turned around and saw Poppy Smokey standing there looking at me. "I'm just going somewhere." I say, smiling. "Wanna come back to my crib?" I didn't think twice. "Yeah!" We walked for a while and then went to his car. It was a hot ass car! We got to his crib and we got out of the car. We went in to his crib and I looked around. "Nice crib!" I said. "Thanks. It's pretty nice." "Want a drink?" "Sure." He went to the kitchen and then came back a few minutes later with two glasses. He gave me one. "Thanks. What's this?" "Just some champagne." he said. "Nice." I said, taking a drink. We talked for about 15 minutes then, when I was turned around looking at a text when he grabbed my ass. I turned around and smirked. "You enjoying the view?" I said. He smirks and slapped my ass. "You thick." he said. "I know you love my fat, juicy, ass." I moan. Then, he grabbs my hips and turns me around. Then, he kissed me!!! We started passionately kissing then he began kissing my neck. He began taking my shirt off and I grabbed his dick through his pants and began stroking it. It was getting harder by the minute! He took my shirt off and unhooked my bra. Then, he began sucking and licking my niples. I moan quietly. "Ahh daddy!" He grabbed on my ass again and I get even wetter. Then, he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. He then looked at my body, licking his lips. Then, he pulled down my panties and he picked me up and put me on the counter. I laid back and he began eating my pussy. I moaned quietly. After a few minutes, I came. After he'd finished, I got off the counter and now it was his turn. He sat on the counter and I took him in my mouth in by inch. I began to move my tongue up and down his big, fat, juicy, cock. "Fuck! bae! yes! keep going!" I kept going and after a few minutes, he came in my mouer. I swallowed it all. Then, he got off the counter and said, "Want me to fuck you?" "Yes daddy!" I moan. Then, I bent over and he grabbed my hips and slid in to me. I moaned loudly. "Uhh! Daddy!! Yes!!" I scream as he pounds in to me harder. I scream in pleasure and the only sound anybody would've heard was moaning and my ass clapping on his balls. After about 15 minutes, he pulled out and came on my ass. After we finished, we put on our clothes and then we just went to his room and made out and had round two. *dream ends*
The next mrrning, I wake up to Pop Smoke music playing. I open my eyes and smile. That was a hot ass dream!