Zhao Mao heard this, he immediately became nervous: "Sister..."

    He and his sister both knew what was in this jar of wine. He and his sister also knew what it would be like.     Zhao Rouyin said

    : "Okay." Zhao Mao immediately became anxious: "Sister..."

    Zhao Rouyin's right hand was bandaged. She lifted the lid of the wine jar with her uninjured left hand, buckled the mouth of the wine jar, and took the peach blossom from Yun Pian Pian's hand. The wine jar was only half the size of a medicine jar. The wine in the wine jar is also less than half, it seems that the other party has drunk it, so he will come to her to settle the account. Zhao Rouyin picked up the wine jar with one hand, raised her head and drank all the peach blossoms in the wine jar.

    After drinking, Zhao Rouyin turned the wine jar upside down.

    A few drops of wine fell to the ground, forming a few light wine stains.

    Zhao Rouyin raised her black eyelashes and looked at Yun Pianpian quietly.

    "Is it alright?"

    Yun Pianpian saw Zhao Rouyin's movements, and a trace of admiration flashed across Chengying's beautiful apricot eyes.

    In Zhao Rouyin's slender body, she actually saw a little bit of chivalrous arrogance.

    Yun Pianpian rolled her eyes: "Okay, then we have cleared things up." Zhao     Rouyin breathed a

    sigh of relief: "Okay." Yun Pianpian took Xiao Changyuan away with satisfaction.     After the two left, Zhao Rouyin swayed and almost collapsed to the ground, Zhao Mao quickly reached out to support Zhao Rouyin, panic was written on her pale fat face: "Sister, what's the matter now, there is clearly a love potion in this wine. ..."     Zhao Rouyin gritted her teeth and said, "Hurry up and help me to the pond, you will stay on the shore later, don't let men get close to me..."     Now I can only pray that I won't run into other people in the forest later. Men, otherwise they can only be slaughtered by others.     Zhao Mao nodded hurriedly: "Yes, sister!"     Zhao Mao took out a set of Zhao Rouyin's clothes from the closet, and helped Zhao Rouyin to rush into the forest.     Halfway through, Zhao Rouyin suddenly frowned. From drinking the peach blossom brew until now, her body has not felt any dryness or heat. Instead, the feeling of tumbling in her stomach has become more and more intense. This feeling is like...     " Mao'er, something's wrong, help me go home quickly..."

    Zhao Mao became nervous: "Sister, what's the matter, aren't we going to the pond?"

    Zhao Rouyin frowned and said, "They actually replaced the love potion with laxatives, quickly help me to the hut..."

    Zhao Mao paled in shock : "What?!"

    Zhao Rouyin went back home and went in and out of the hut dozens of times, her legs were weak and her face was ashen, and the effect of the medicine was finally over.

    .

    Yun Pian Pian took Xiao Changyuan to the county town early this morning, went to the medicine hall to grab a pair of laxatives, went to the liquor store to buy a new jar of peach blossom brew, poured out most of the wine, and put the laxatives in. Mix well with chopsticks.

    Xiao Changyuan raised those dark and cold ink eyes, and looked at Yun Pianpian speechlessly.

    "...Is this the evil way you said?"

    Yun Pianpian stopped his hand stirring the chopsticks, raised his eyelashes to look at him, his apricot eyes were filled with confusion.

    "...Isn't this evil enough?"