38

-flashback continued-

••

Thames Highschool
Friday
07 : 21 am

"Someone's early ".

She sighed , keeping her head on the desk. Anything to escape that mad house. Her headache had not yet subsided. "Little one-", his hand gently stroked her head. "Are you okay?" , his soft voice made her eyes pool with tears. "Hey-", he looked to the door before crouching beside her chair . "Anastasia, about yesterday-", she cut him off before he could complete. Sitting up , she pushed his hand off her thigh. "Taehyung, I am your student. You don't have to give me an explanation-".

His eyes traveled her rosy face before he smiled , reaching up and cupping her cheek. "Hear me out -", he whispered. "There's nothing I need to know. It's fine -", she nudged his hand away. "It's not fine. I had asked Ms Brown out the day we both met at the club. She had been busy so I thought I'd hook up with Ariel wannabee but then you showed up", he smirked when her lips formed an O. "It was a misunderstanding. Besides - you didn't give me a chance to explain. How are you feeling ?", he touched her head. "Headache hasn't left", she mumbled.

"I'll get you those painkillers-", he held her hand. "I'm sorry -", she whispered. "It's okay", he was about to laugh when the knock on the door made him pull his hand back and stand to his feet.

"Mr kim -", Ms Brown smiled even though she had seen his hand on Anastasia's. "Uhm I brought the files you needed", she walked in as taehyung made his way back to his table. "You're a life saver ", he smiled, taking them. Her eyes bounce to Anastasia who's head was back on the desk. "Is she okay?", she asked . "She's alittle miserable-", he answered while flipping through the pages. "Everything there ?", she asked and he nod . "Thank you", he smiled and she hummed, turning on her heels and leaving.