31

London
Anastasia's pov:

09 : 37 am

••

"Can you believe this still fits?", I practically ran down the stairs,  straight into the living room where they waited for me .

"Oh I remember this-", mama clapped her hands. "It means you remained petite ", she added as I did a twirl. Taehyung on the other hand didn't even smile. He lowered his gaze. "Wheres hwang?", I questioned. "He left with Rupert. They'll help your father set up the barbecue grill", she lifted her handbag and slipped into her shoes. "Shall we go?", I nod as she walked out.

"What do you think?", I pose for taehyung who also walked past, totally ignoring me. "Hey! Excuse me-", I rush after him. "Hello?" , I yank on his arm. "What is it?" , he looked down at my confused face. "Why the long face?", I questioned while mama gathered the picnic basket from the kitchen.

"Just one of those days", he snobbed. "Taehyung, how do you switch from attached to distant?", I frown at the audacity. Why lead me on? "Attached? I'm not fucking attached -", he rips his hand away from my grip and walks out the front door.

What the fuck?

Placing  my hands on my waist, I scoff at his aggressive attitude. Last night he enjoyed spanking me and today he's being a prick. Such a mood killer!

"Anastasia, take the bottled water please ".

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I take a deep breath before going to help mama load the trunk. Taehyung can bitch all he wants but he will not ruin my day out with my parents.

••
10 : 23 am

Beautiful Saturday morning at the park. Chirping birds , few people, glistening lake. The grass was greener than I recalled. Papa , hwang and Rupert had set up underneath a large tree with luscious leafy branches.

Hwang waved as we neared. Mama walked up to Rupert while he fished around in his stupid bag. "Beautiful right?", I nudged taehyung who was carrying the picnic basket. His hands decorated with veins. "Taehyung- why won't you -", hwang interrupt. "Buddies , allow me", he snatched the basket , throwing his arm around taehyung as they walked ahead of me.

"My dandelion ", papa greeted. "Goodmorning-", I smile and hug him. "Care to join us for some lake fishing ?", I shake my head with a smile. "Those sports aren't for me-", we laugh. "I see you and Rupert have somewhat bonded", I give a nudge and he shrugged . "How long can one hold a grudge? They're happy and so am I-", he pinched my cheek. "You should try making more conversation with the man instead of fighting their relationship ", his advice was always right. Just this time - it felt kinda odd. Rupert and I never saw eye to eye.

He was sluggish, untidy and annoying.

"Today will be good -", he gave my shoulder a squeeze and I simply nod in agreement.

I hope so.

••

With the men fishing, mama and I kept serving them snacks. Taehyung never spoke to me. God knows why that swine was upset.

Mama was excited to hear about how beautiful New York was and they'd soon visit. I mean , taehyung could lend them his many jets.

The barbecue was made by papa and hwang. Finger licking good ! The sun had gone down and the park had become crowded with drunk , loud teens. Watching them dance under the stars , made me wish for my teen years back. I was never Ms popular but I had friends.