13.

18 : 37 pm

"You didn't have to walk me all the way up , Mr kim".

"Who orders this many things-", he complained while entering my apartment, his hands carrying my Amazon packages. "It's for small apartment", I place down the box in my hand and exhale. "It's unnecessary ", he dust his hands together, placing them on his slim waist.

"Thank you-", I give a smile. He glanced down at his wristwatch before looking back up at me. "You're welcome ", he gave a smile. His smiles were always cocky or smug. This time it felt genuine.

"Should I walk you to the elevator?", I point to the door , hinting that he needed to leave. "No", he walked up to me . Instead of stepping back, I freeze. His hands are on my face again before he dips his head , kissing my forehead. I jerk but allow him too. Why have I never received a forehead kiss in my life? It felt so soft and made my heart swoon.

"Sleep well, princess ", he stroked my cheek with his thumb as I crane my neck to make eye contact. "Do you not love your wife?", the question fell out before I could comprehend. He chuckled, kissing my forehead again. "It's complicated baby", his answer made me think. People praised their relationship, so what was complicated?

"Why me-", I whisper.

"Is it because I'm young and naive? ", I add. He simply shook his head, gliding his hands into my hair. "I guess it's cheesy to say you're different-", he smirked , skimming his hands to my waist. "You're innocent-", he whispered. The air around us becoming thick and tense. My heart began to thump like it always did when he was near.

"You didn't answer my question-", he pulled me closer. I cling onto his biceps to keep my balance. "What question?", I whisper. His hands danced across my back , gripping my hips and lifting me onto the counter. "Taehyung-", I protest but failed to push him away as he pulled me closer. His body between my thighs.

"Do you want me?", the question that made me heat up like a furnace. "And I told you we shouldn't be doing this-", I bite down on my lip , trying not to moan as he kissed my neck. His pants rubbing against my panties. "Taehyung-", I whimper under his control. The feeling of his tongue gliding against my hot skin drove me insane. This was not love , this was what lust felt like.

It's unholy.

He continued to nibble on my skin, gently leaving open mouth kisses here and there. "Stop -", I push at his chest and he immediately pulled back, tucking my hair behind my ears. "What's wrong?", he asked softly. "I said we can't-", I repeat myself and he sighed. "Why the fuck are you being so difficult?", he furrowed his brows and I frown. "You are a married man", I hop off the counter , adjusting my skirt. "You are technically cheating on your wife with a kid", I argue. "You are not a child, Anastasia " , he rolled his eyes.

"Considering our ages , I am", I pace to the door ,pulling it open. "Thank you for helping me with my packages , Mr kim. You have a good weekend ", I gesture for him to leave. Thankfully I won't be seeing his face for 2 days. He simply gave me a smirk and left without putting up a fight.

I shut the door , banging my forehead against it. "Why me lord ", I groan.

Why me!

20 : 23 pm
Hailey's parents home

"I guess you could say that ", hailey laughed , chewing on the roast beef , her mother had prepared.

Taehyung stared at his plate , poking his fork into the vegetables. Namjoon declined the offer to join them , so he stayed home. "We heard the fundraiser was a success ", her father tried to make conversation with taehyung who just nodded his head. Hailey could tell he was not himself. "Yes It was beautiful ", she took the attention of her husband.