🟥26| indulge

Akaza walked through the halls of Kibutsuji's manor silently

It had been a month since he had last been here and in that month the girl he was slightly curious about had managed to do the impossible.

It pissed him off.

He wanted to be the one to find the blue spider lily. His annoyed expression was visible on his face as his feet moved quickly through the corridors.

The demons who were in the manor stood shaken at the appearance of an upper moon and no one stopped him from heading all the way to the east wing of the manor where you resided.

He was a bit surprised honestly, he remembered how proper and modest your aura had been the last time he had seen you. He hadn't assumed you were so intelligent that you would be able to achieve something so magnificent so quickly, it really was a shock to him. He wondered what you were like now as a result of that. He wondered if you had become prideful or arrogant.

He was about to reach your front door when finally someone had the confidence to walk up to him.

It was Yuri.

She spoke, "I-,"

"I was sent here to retrieve (Y/N) and bring her to Lord Muzan. Step aside."

Yuri stiffened, feeling annoyed by the fact she was cut off but quietly stepped aside anyway, allowing him to make his way into your private quarters.

Upon making it to your front door, he knocked and waited silently.

You answered momentarily coming to the door at once. Just like last time, your attire was simple yet neat. You wore a red dress and upon seeing who it was your eyes widened.

"Oh," you bowed your head, "Sir Akaza, I didn't expect this at all."

"You should raise your head," he spoke.

You slowly did.

"You no longer need to show me such formalities. Your rank is higher than mine now."

You nodded slowly, "I see."

Your eyes rose to meet his but still feeling it was impolite you kept them lowered.

Akaza scoffed. So you hadn't become arrogant; it figured.

"Lord Muzan, sent me here to bring you to him."

Your eyes shot up excitedly, "Really?"

"Meet me outside when you're ready."

You nodded, "Of course."

...

You did as told and soon enough you found yourself travelling to Muzan.

The town Akaza took you to was fairly far away. You were escorted through a vehicle with the upper moon watching you from a distance in a bodyguard fashion. When the vehicle finally stopped, you stood outside of a well-lit area. There were a good amount of people around and you wondered what you were supposed to do when the door to your left was opened.