(40) Opening Up&Falling In Love

1 month later,

"Dinner was delicious Addie." Ashlin said 

"Thank you." She said as she cleared their plates 

He hooked up his phone to his bluetooth speaker, he turned on "Try Me" by James Brown. 

"Dance with me sweetheart?" He said as he held out his hand. 

She took his hand, and they began to slow dance. 

"You told me your story baby, now let me tell you mine." He said 

She looked up at him, "Okay." She whispered 

"I totally understand why your guard is high, Ive been cheated on before my ex fiancee cheated on me with my best man. She left me at the altar..so I don't mind at all to take this at your speed baby." He said 

She cupped his cheek, and kissed him. "Thank you." She said 

"I'll do anything to see you smile." He whispered 

"And by the way no judgement from me I also had a string of meaningless sex and one night stands to deal with it." He said 

She smiled at him as she pulled him closer as the next song started. 

A couple of months later, Addie asked for another night in. 

"Of couse baby, you know that I am good with whatever you want to do." He said 

She smiled at him, as she felt she had finally found someone accepts her for who she really is. 

"I'll see you later handsome.' She said as she kissed him. 

"See you later gorgeous." He whispered as they pulled apart. 

That night they had a movie night, and pigged out on pizza..

A couple of weeks later, after another date night. 

Addie initiated PDA, making out and even was ok with leaving and receiving hickies. Addie confessed to Ashlin that she loves him one night they were watching movies cuddled up at his place. He smiled like a kid in a candy store then said "I'm so glad because I'm completely in love with you."

They started to make out and it got heated. He devoured  her and made her come multiple times while seeing stars and screaming in pleasure after removing her clothes and kissing all over her body. 

After she comes to, she said to him "my turn"She makes him sit on the bed while she undressed him.

She released his manhood from his boxers. Soon as she puts her hands on his thighs, he shivered. 

She teased him, before putting him in her mouth. He lost it when she takes him all the way in and doesn't have a gag reflex. She has him moaning her name loudly.

He grabbed her head and started thrusting his hips. 

She pulled him out as she said " do you want to fuck my mouth?" 

He said", can I baby?"

She said "I would loved to be throat fucked by the man I love."

He growled in pleasure and started to fuck her throat. She takes it and moans while playing with her self.

He screamed in pleasure as he released. She released him after she swallowed every drop, but continues to play with him. He told  her he needed to be inside of her and she happily obliged.

They made love to each other all night long all over his bed until 4am in the morning.The next morning he made  her breakfast and brought  it to her in bed. She noticed there's something on his mind as they ate. She asked him about it and he told her he doesn't want this to sound crazy, but would she move in with him. She says really?

And he said" yeah. I want you here all the time with me."

 She said" yeah it's crazy, but I guess it makes me crazy cause my answer is yes"

. He gets excited, puts the tray on the nightstand and kisses her. It gets heated and they end up saying I love you too each other while making love for the rest of the day.