(20) A Real Bad Girl

A week later 

"There's our JV captains," Stacy and Noelle, the varsity cheer captains yelled.

"Yes here we are," Addie said smiling.

Addie and Nat greeted both girls with kisses on the cheeks.

"So ladies we were waiting for you because Darian and Marcel want us to get the party started. You down?" Noelle asked.

Addie and Nat looked at each other and said at the same time, "Always!"

Yelena put her head down because she was noticing that Addie and Nat were closer than ever. She took a sip of her beer to try to hide her tears. Darian and Marcel brought almost all the boys on both football teams to the living room as Nat, Addie, Noelle and Stacy got on the high bar. Addie nodded at Wanda to have the DJ play "Bounce Back" by Little Mix. Nobody knew that the four captains came up with this dance routine one day before practice when they were choreographing stuff for their routines.

They sang the words to hype the crowd. Everyone yelled and whistled. When it got to the first verse, Stacy and Noelle stepped down to drawn everyone's attention. They broke into their little duet while singing the words. Darian and Marcel bit their lips looking at their girlfriends as they danced seductively.

Once they reached the chorus, Addie and Nat joined in the dance with them. But everyone lost it when Addie and Nat broke out into their duet during the second verse. Their choreo went perfectly with the words which made an the guys go crazy.

They were dropping it to the floor, grinding, rolling their hips, flipping their hair and even smacked each other's behinds. Steve moaned along with majority of the guys in the room. Once they finished their verse, Stacy and Noelle rejoined them for the chorus. After the hook, the girls got in a straight line and danced up against each other. They rested their arms on the girl in front of them and shook their hips. They swung their hair, touched their toes and even grinded on each other in sync.

When they touched their toes and grinded on each other the crowd lost it. Once the song was over, their boyfriends greeted them with a kiss and a drink. Andre, who has had a thing for Addie walked up to her, kissed her on the cheek handed her an unopened beer.

Bucky could feel his jealousy rising between watching the reactions of everyone while Addie was dancing to Andre being flirty with Addie. He took a swig of his drink angrily then told Yelena he was leaving to get another beer. She knew why he left, but stayed quiet.

While Bucky made his way to the kitchen, Andre grabbed Addie's waist to lead her to the dance floor as "Rodeo" by City Girls started to play. He pulled her close to him even though he stood 6'2 to her tiny 5'8 frame with heels. Her back was to his front as they began to sway to the beat. She wrapped her arms around his neck and arched her back so she could really grind on him. She could feel him grow under her and hear him groan in her ear. He pulled her even closer so he could roll his hips at the same time. After they danced to a couple more songs they went to go sit with her crew.

Addie played spin the bottle with Nat, the crew, Andre and some others while Bucky and Yelena were spectators. Addie ended up kissing Marley and Andre as Bucky watched angrily and jealous with a quiet and insecure Yelena next to him.