(5) NYE&Her Tears

Two months later,

"Don't forget mom my list." Addie said 

"I won't baby." Susie said as she left for the grocery store. 

It was two days before new years eve, Addie and Bucky always stayed in to watch movies and eat junk food. Bucky agreed to spend new years eve with her. 

Susie came back with all the stuff, and Addie took her bags to her room. 

Two days later,

"Hey Addie." Bucky said as he came into her room.

"Hey I made a list for our movie order tonight." She said 

"About that..I was kinda hoping that me and you could go to Sam's party." He said 

"But Bucky this our thing and I had my mom get all this stuff so no.." she said 

"Addie please.." he said 

"I said no! We are staying in like we always do!" She yelled 

"Fine! I'll just go to the party without you then!" He yelled 

"Bucky!" She yelled as he left.

She sat down on her bed, as she cried. Yelena and Bucky were the only two at the party without a signifcant other. So before the clock striked 12 they went to a bathroom on the other side of the house and began to have sex. 

Addie tried to call him to tell him Happy New Year, and she sent several text messages that also went unanswered. She began to cry just as Susie and Cliff came in from Eric and Magda Maximoff's NYE party. 

"Honey where is Bucky?" Susie said 

"We had a fight cause I didn't want to go to Sam's party and he said he would just go without me and left. Now he won't even answer his phone." She said through tears. 

Susie hugged her, and consoled her. After Susie changed she slept in Addie's room as she held her daughter as she cried herself to sleep.