(13) Her Secret

A month later,

Addie was getting ready for school in between puking her guts out. As she was about to leave her phone pinged to let her know she had a notification. 

"Hey Addie! Did you forget to log your period for the month of April." 

It was from her period app, she dropped her phone as fear sat in. "I can't be..unless a condom broke." She thought to herself. 

She slowly picked up her phone, and went back to her bathroom. She pulled out one of the tests that Raquelle had left a month before cause she didn't want her parents knowing if she was. But it turned out to be negative. 

Addie quickly took the test, and it came up to be positive. She put them in a ziploc bag and stashed them in her backpack. When she got to school she found Bucky and Yelena in a private convo in a empty class. 

She stopped, "Yelena if you are pregnant then I guess we can be together officially. I can't believe this is happening. I shouldn't have slept with you before or on the trip." He said 

"We can't go back and change it now. We can only move foreward who cares about them Buck. You and me will be just fine." Yelena said as she kissed him. 

"Okay." He said 

Addie placed her hand on her stomach and walked off. 

Later that day, she was hanging out with Steve and Nat. 

"Adds you okay? You've been quiet all day?" Nat said 

"I'm pregnant.." she said 

Both Nat and Steve looked at her in shock, "But I overheard him and Yelena talking this morning about how she is too. They decided to be together..so um I think I might get an abortion. So please don't tell any one else." She said 

"Your secret is safe with us Adds." Nat said 

"Thanks." She said with a smile. 

A few days later, Nat was cleaning up the bathroom that she shares with Yelena. She saw in the trash several negative pregnancy tests.