(34) Thanksgiving Drama

It was Thanksgiving afternoon. Roderick and Cynthia who are Winnie's Dad and Susie's Mom were hosting dinner at their home.

At first Addie wasn't going to come, but when Nat and Steve told her that they would be there she changed her mind.

"Hey Addie," Bucky said when she walked in the house.

Addie acted like she didn't even hear or see him. Since she was the last one to arrive, they agreed they could finally eat. During the dinner Bucky kept trying to engage in conversation with her when everyone else did, but she still screen like she didn't know him. Bucky got tired of her ignoring him as all the kids made their way to the playroom after eating their desserts.

"Addie dammit! Talk to me! Stop acting like I'm not here," Bucky said seething.

"Buchanan you need to calm down," James said.

Addie looked at Nat and Steve as she said, "Did you all hear something?"

Nat and Steve shook their heads no then they continued their conversation about the kids.

"Dammit thatwas over ten years ago Addie!" Bucky yelled as he slammed his fist on the table.

Addie rolled her eyes and sighed annoyed at his antics as she replied, "Somewhere in your delusional mind you think I owe you anything or that you own me. I don't have to speak to you let alone want anything to do with you. Just because you want to pretend like nothing happened doesn't mean that it didn't."

"For God sakes Addie let it go!" Bucky screamed.

"Yelena you need to come get your man and tell him to check his self," Addie said calmly.

"You won't let go what I did, but want me to get over the fact you aborted my baby!" Bucky yelled.

"Here we go again," Addie said bored.

"Let's talk about that miscarriage you had in high school or did you abort that baby too?" He said in a snarky tone.

Mildred gasped in horror while everyone looked at Addie shocked.

Nat beelined for Bucky and punched him hard in the face knocking him out his chair and on to the floor. Steve grabbed her before she could throw another one.

"WHAT THE F*CK NAT," Bucky screamed clutching his face.

"I'M SICK OF YOUR SORRY A** JAMES BUCHANAN! IF YOU AREN'T TALKING DOWN ON ADDIE, YOU TRY TO HUMILIATE HER! YOU TRIED TO ACT LIKE YOU OWNED HER AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH YOUR DISGUSTING A**. AND THEN HAD THE NERVE TO TRY TO KEEP HER FROM MOVING ON FROM YOU WHEN YOU CHOSE MY DISGUSTING A** SISTER! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU OR WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK A** HEAD! SO YOU NEED TO LET IT F*CKIN GO AND GO CRAWL UP YOUR WIFE'S TRIFLIN A**AND LEAVE ADDIE THE F*CK ALONE," Nat screamed as she tried to break free from Steve.

The parents looked at each other shocked. Addie stood up and touched Nat to calm her.

"It's ok sis you know I got this," Addie said as she smiled evilly.

Addie shook her head, chuckled and said, "Tsk tsk tsk. And you wonder why I want nothing to do with your sorry a**. Look at you. You look desperate, pathetic and sad trying to bring up a relationship that ended over ten years ago. You look absolutely ridiculous sitting here picking a fight with your ex-girlfriend while your wife is sitting next to you. But then again this isn't the first time you've left her hanging to be all up in my business has it James?!"

Addie smirked as Bucky paled and the family looked at him shocked.

"Yelena I don't why you've stayed with him. He keeps making you look like a complete idiot. You married him and are about to give him two babies and yet he's here arguing about the one that never saw the light of day. I wonder why that is," Addie smirked.

Yelena swallowed hard as she looked down.

"James since you want to bring up the abortion and my miscarriage ok. While you're trying to humiliate me like you always do, keyword trying, let's talk about the day you got me pregnant shall we?!"

Bucky and Yelena paled as Addie smiled viciously.

"Are you going to tell everyone that you left me at the pool with Nat and Steve to go f*ck Yelena then come back like you didn't do anything wrong. A few hours later after dinner took my virginity and got me pregnant. Then not even 12 hours later I confronted you about not being a virgin because I realized you weren't after remembering what I discussed with the girls about their first times with the guys.

You lied to my face, but then finally admitted you cheated when I didn't believe your bullsh*t. I dropped your pathetic a**, threw my promise ring at you, you yelled at me and told me to calm down. I slapped your stupid a** and told you not to tell me to calm down. And when I was about to walk out the door you had the nerve to say that we could talk and work through it.

I dismissed that bullsh*t and hours later found you about to f*ck Yelena again until we all caught you! And let's not forget you left me at home the day before we left to come on the trip to f*ck her after telling me you and your dad needed to get some last minute trip stuff and never came back."

Bucky looked down as the family grew extremely angry after hearing this.

"Yeah that's what I thought. Dear family now you know why Buchanan and his wife here got their a**es beat by Steve and Carol and why everyone else wanted to. But let's not forgot also you had your own little pregnancy scare with your wife here too," Addie replied.

Bucky's body went rigid as both he and Yelena looked shocked.

"What is she talking about Buchanan?" James asked shaking in anger.

Bucky stayed quiet.

"Oh no James Buchanan keep that same energy you had when you were telling all my business," Addie said sarcastically.

"What is she talking about James Buchanan?" Winnie said with anger lacing her voice.

"Oh I'll tell you Aunt Winnie. You're going to love this! So the day I took the pregnant tests and they came back positive, I had planned on telling Buchanan here that is until I saw and heard him talking to his now wife about her being pregnant too," Addie said as she smiled at Bucky.

Bucky's eyes went wide and horror covered his face. Yelena looked down in shame.

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed that didn't know.

"It's true everyone because Addie came and told me and Nat right after that," Steve said.

"Then a few days later I found multiple negative pregnancy tests in Yelena's trash can when it was my turn to take out the trash, "Nat chimed in.

"AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO AIR HER BUSINESS JAMES BUCHANAN?!" James roared.

"I know right Uncle J. James Buchanan, you have your head so unbelievably far up your own a** and have the audacity to sit her and act like a victim. You need to get over yourself and me. We're done and so is our story so let it go like I let go of you the minute I found out how disgusting and trifling you are.

My intuition was screaming at me to not give myself to you, but I didn't listen. Then the minute it was over, I realized I made the biggest mistake. Deep down I knew you were a scumbag, but because I loved you I still went through with it. But I know better now. You weren't worth my time, my heart or my body and you sure as hell aren't worth the energy or breath that I'm using to respond to you right now.

I don't want any form of a relationship or communication with you. I told you, you were dead to me in Florida. It's as true now as it was then so get that through your thick a** head! You have that one sitting next to you, whom you seem to love to ignore and leave to worry about along with your two kids.

I don't know who you think you are telling me how I should interact with you, but I know one thing you better control that wife of yours cause we all know she likes to wonder. For the last time I'm going to tell you again Buchanan stay the f*ck away from me. Stop trying to talk to me, stop asking about me and stop meddling into my business! Worry about your own sorry a** and your triflin a** pregnant wife and leave me the f*ck alone!

Now I've had enough of rehashing sh*t that's irrelevant so I'm going home. Have a nice day," Addie stated smiling.

She said goodbye to those she cared about and ignored the ones she didn't. Once she was gone, all the parents and grandparents glared at Bucky and Yelena.

"James Buchanan, I think it's best if you and your family leave right now," Roderick (Winnie's Dad) said in a very serious tone.

"But Grandpop..." Bucky started.

"NOW BUCHANAN! You just tried to ruin a good day with your childish actions. And you wonder why that girl wants nothing to do with you. I've kept my mouth shut about this whole thing, but I'm not going to anymore. You grandson you should be ashamed of yourself coming in here trying to trash her reputation when it's clear you have some terrible secrets of your own," Roderick said.

"Now to mention the girl has told you several times to leave her alone. You are a married man and a father. Therefore you have no business picking fighting with your ex. It's childish and very disrespectful. You are the reason Addie changed her number.

Susie and Cliff told us how you were blowing up her phone the day after they came home from the trip. That's harassment and if you're not careful, you will end up in handcuffs. Now you're grandfather has told you to leave. If you have any sense left you will go quietly before your mother and father comes across this table," Cynthia said sternly.

Bucky swallowed hard as he saw James' jaw clenched tightly and Winnie glaring in fury.

Once Bucky and Yelena left, all the parents and grandparents pulled Nat and Steve into the living room to find out what all happened between Bucky, Addie and Yelena. Steve told them they all were going to need a drink after they hear it so to go get one now. Nat and Steve explained everything from beginning to end. Winnie covered her mouth in shock and hurt.

"Oh God James that's what Addie meant that day she came over and slapped Buchanan for telling on her," Winnie exclaimed.

"Wait was that the morning we confronted her about what she did at the party after James brought her home and told us what happened," Cliff asked.

"Yeah and then she came over seething in anger. We've never seen her that angry before. She slapped Buchanan and went off telling him to stay out of her business. She said that Buchanan slept with Yelena the day before, the day he took her virginity and then tried to sleep with Yelena again afterwards," James replied.

"Yeah the day he took her virginity he lied and told us he was going to go get something to eat. He was gone for 40 minutes. We were wondering why it was taking him so long. He was flustered and breathing hard when he came back. He said it was a long line, but in actuality he had sex with Yelena in her room and bathroom while everyone was out.

Then turned around and slept with Addie that night. Addie could tell Buck wasn't a virgin and confronted him about it. He admitted to cheating, but wouldn't say who. She threw her promise ring at him and broke up with him on the spot," Nat stated.