11

long time no see😃

long time no see😃

Omniscience
Monday
November 25
__________________________

Leia was standing next to one of the only jail phone's open and she had no idea who she was going to call.

Lauren and Serenity are still out of town obviously. She knew CJ's number by heart but also knew he wouldn't be able to pick her up since they were the same age. And it made no sense to her to ask Christian, a drug dealer, to pick her up from a precinct? Calling May was not one thought in her mind.

Leia stuck her hands in her jackets pockets thinking about anyone else she could call. She felt something crinkle in her pocket and took it out hoping it was candy since she was hungry.

It was a piece of paper and she quickly recognized it to be the paper that Beyoncé gave her last night. It had both Beyoncé's and Jay's numbers on it but Leia was still hesitant.

When they left their home, she was still in it. How would she be able to explain that she winded up arrested the 4 hours they've been away?

Leia just wanted to be with Logan and it seemed like Beyoncé was her only choice. Fuck it, Leia spoke in her head started to dial Beyoncé's number.

Beyoncé didn't even get to start her car before she saw her phone ringing. It was an unknown number and she had a good mind to ignore it, but something in her just urged her to answer.

"Hello?" Beyoncé spoke holding the phone up to her ear, looking at Blue being distracted by her phone.

"This is a prepaid call from a person currently in a jail in Los Angeles County Jail." The siri-like voice started.

Dammit Solange, Beyoncé shook her head.

"The person calling is..." There was a pause until Leia spoke her name, "Leia Drew" Beyoncé's jaw dropped, she was so confused and felt her blood start to boil.

"All calls are logged and recorded and may be listened to by a member of the prison staff. To accept the charges, please press one. To refuse the charges and end the call, please hang up." Although she was hesitant, Beyoncé pressed one.

"This better be some sick joke." Beyoncé spoke trying to keep her calm knowing her nosey child was less than 2 feet away from her.

"Can you come pick me up?"

"And you say that without a care, won't even explain yourself. Don't worry we'll talk when I get there." Beyoncé hung up to refrain from saying something she would regret.

"Hey Blue Blue, how about you go take a visit to grandma's house? Do you want to do that?" Beyoncé suggested to Blue although she didn't really have a choice.

"Did you just get off the phone with grandma?" Blue asked peeping up from her phone.

"No." Beyoncé answered slowly.