7

Leia POV
November 16
Saturday
__________________________

"One, two, buckle my shoe!" Logan started singing as she was walking down the sidewalk.

"Logan stay closer to the buildings and not the road please." I called out seeing how she was balancing on the sidewalk towards the road.

"Why LeiLei?! You always say that!" Logan pouted and stopped her skipping entirely to walk with me holding my hand

"Well if I always say it, I wonder why I have to keep repeating it. But I say it because I don't want you to fall in the street and get ran over. Remember that raccoon we saw a couple of days ago? That'll be you and I don't need that." I spoke unintentionally harsh to Logan. I swear it's the withdrawals and I'm going to fix them right now.

Logan and I were walking to my job to first pick up my check and then meet CJ at the mall to get the re-up I asked for like 2 weeks ago. I've been going through some mean ass withdrawals for like a week and a half, nothing too bad but my hormones have been everywhere and I've been tired as hell, laying around with no motivation.

"You're mean!" Logan snatched her hand away from mine to cross her arms.

"No, I'm real. You'll understand that when you're older." I shook my head.

"I wanna listen to music!" Logan exclaimed as we turned the corner being really close to my job.

I just turned on my music from the last thing that was playing...

It's too strong
It won't fit
It's too much
It's too tough
I talk like this cause I can back it up

"Oh shit." I tried to hurry up and turn off the song, I did not need Logan knowing this song.

"I gotta big eagle! Such a huge eagle!" I heard Logan sing out loud and all I could do was shake my head at her innocence. Thank you Shalissa for using double entendres.

"Okay okay shh, we're about to walk in. And we're not getting anything to eat or drink we can do that at the mall." I told Logan as we were walking into Hovito's.

I took Logan's hand as we walked passed the front desk and through the restaurant to go to the office, it was so crowded today I was so glad that I wasn't working.

I knocked on the door and soon I heard a 'come in' from my manager Steven, which I did as he said and walked in the door.

"Hey Steven, I'm here to-"

"Pick up your pay I know. Give me a second Leia we're swamped in here, I would've really appreciated it if you could've worked today." He tried to hurry up and say in a nice tone, as if I'll say yes. It's my off day bih.

"Oh sorry I can't, I have some errands I need to run." It's not like I lied but if I was being 100% truthful, I would've told him to shut the hell up and give me my money.