6

Leia POV
Wednesday
November 6
__________________________

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Flashback

I used my key to open the door and the first sighting I see is my Aunty May sprawled out on the couch with a needle sticking out of her arm.

"What the fuck!" I screamed as I examined my aunt on the couch looking like she's half dead.

She looked up, needle sticking out of her arm, eyes squinting, lips dry, snot running down her nose, murmuring something I can't understand.

I ran upstairs with Logan, not even wanting to look at her anymore.

"Come on Lo, you gotta take a quick bath tonight so you can hurry up and go to bed." I said sitting our stuff down on my bed and leading Logan to my bathroom attached to my room.

I ran the bath water and started getting her pajamas and toiletries together. Once the bath was full enough I turned off the water and started undressing Logan. I took off her shirt and saw this red mark in the center of her chest. I quickly looked at her shirt remembering that I saw a stain on it. The stain was gray and looked like... ashes.

"Logan what is this?" She shrugged.

"No. No. None of that selective talking shit today, you've done so well talking today. I need you to tell me what the fuck this is!" Her lip shakily quivered and she started bringing her hands up to cover her face.

I took a deep breath and pulled her in for a hug, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to curse or yell at you. I'm sorry." I spoke softly rubbing her back. She responded with a nod.

"Okay, okay, can you take two deep breaths for me." She nodded and took the breaths.

"Now can you use your big girl words and tell me how this stain got on your shirt and what this mark is right here." I said pointing to the red mark on her chest.

She nodded, "Aunty." She pointed to the doorway.

"Aunty May did this?" I asked, knowing that's exactly what she was talking about. She nodded. I instantly felt adrenaline kick in.

"Okay come on let's get you in the tub and I'll be right back." I said undressing her quickly, putting a shower cap on her head and made sure she was in the bathtub safely. I closed both the bathroom door and my room door.

Simone raced downstairs to the kitchen, taking note of the empty needles and empty Hennessy and vodka bottles on the table. Simone looked around in the kitchen and spotted the two items she came in here for and grabbed them.

She made her way to the couch where May had not moved a muscle. May looked dead, hopefully she was, that would make this go way smoother.

"WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP!" Simone pulled her by the neck of her shirt to make her sit up on the couch. May was alarmed, her eyes jotted open wide which made her look like the damn crackhead she is.

"What the hell-"

"Shut up!" Simone held the knife right by her neck making sure she feels the contact. "If you EVER put your fucking hands or damn drugs on Logan again, I want you to gather the two brain cells you have and remember this moment. Remember that I can kill you right now. I SHOULD kill you right now. But I'm not a cold hearted fuck like you are, I couldn't be one even if I tried. Clean yourself up druggie." Simone responded as she threw May a towel from the kitchen and threw the knife on the coffee table. May's eyes following me as I exited the room.