4

Leia POV
October 31
Thursday
__________________________

I woke up to small knocks on my door, at first I thought it was something I was dreaming but they got louder and at a faster pace. I squinted my eyes open and saw tiny feet at my door. As much as I wanted to ignore her I just couldn't. I literally rolled out of bed and opened the door for Logan.

"Yes? Oh Miss Kaia it's you! What do I owe the pleasure at six in the morning?" I used a British accent, Logan just giggled and walked her way in.

She climbed on my bed and sat down then cocked her head to the side and looked at me.

My face scrunched up at the sudden attitude, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's Halloween and you're not in costume!" She flapped her arms up and slammed them down on the bed dramatically.

But that's when I realized she was dressed in her Minnie Mouse costume but I couldn't help to slightly laugh at the fact she had the mouse ears over her bonnet.

"Logan." I spoke in a tone of voice that made her face drop and she gave me a small pout, "First off it's too early in the morning for your attitude. Secondly I told you not to touch your costume because you need to wear it for tonight. It costs a lot of money Logan I don't want you messing it up."

"Sorry LeiLei." She spoke lowly looking at me sadly. Jesus this kid knows how to make me feel bad.

"It's okay LoLo, I'm not mad. I just don't want you to mess it up throughout the day. Let me see what's going on in that bonnet, maybe we can take some pictures if your hair ain't that bad." I smiled at her while I proceeded to take off the mouse ears and purple bonnet.

Honestly her hair didn't look that bad to be Day 3 curls. I just took her to the bathroom with me and finger combed through her hair with water. I also had to finger curl some of the curls in the front that were frizzy. I placed the mouse ears back on head and she started cheesing hard in the mirror.

"Okay phat mama let me take some pictures of you."

"LeiLei." She looked at me with a serious face and I just stared at her waiting for her to continue.

"Your breath stinks."

My jaw dropped but I quickly picked it up, "Well excuse me Logan you're the one who came woke me up at the crack of dawn."

She just kept looking at me with an unamused face, "Okay girl imma brush them after these pictures, go on." I pointed to my wall so she could stand in front of it.

" I pointed to my wall so she could stand in front of it