10

BeyBeyBeyx i win 🥰

Leia POV
Monday
November 25
_______________________

I woke up around 7am seeing Logan sound asleep next to me, her light snores being the only sound in the room

I laid there for a minute and thought about everything that and transpired in the last 24 hours. I woke up. Went to work and dealt with rugged customers. Simone beat May's ass which I'm sure she was probably really injured or worse. But that also caused me to have all these damn scratches and aches on my own body. Jay picked me up from his restaurant and took me here although I was an asshole. I was also an asshole to my teacher but the crazy thing is that they're both letting me stay here.

I finally got up and got myself and Logan dressed but she was still sleep. I just sat out some shoes and a jacket for her once she woke up. I made sure all of our clothes and bags were organized.

I also reached into my bag and dry swallowed one of the Prozacs hoping it would bring down my stress levels.

Even though I didn't show it well, I felt bad for the way I was acting last night. So this morning I decided that it would be a nice gesture if I cooked them breakfast. I'm trying to save as much money as I can right now so this was a better form of repayment than paying them for letting me stay for the night.

I saw a pack of bacon and eggs in the refrigerator. I also saw pancake mix in the cabinet but decided to make those in the waffle maker I saw in as the counter.

I was finished making all of the bacon and almost done with the waffles before Mrs.Carter walked into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." Mrs.Carter smiled at me.

I was still feeling tension from last night. I disrespected her in her own home and it seemed like she forgave me too quickly, which makes me suspicious.

"Goodmorning." I replied back softly putting my focus on scrambling the eggs.

"I see you're in here cooking a feast." Mrs.Carter said in a impressed tone. Coming over to take the rest of the waffles out of the maker since it beeped indicating that they were done.

"Yeah this is my way of saying thank you for letting me stay the night and sorry for last night, I wasn't as thankful as I should've been." I admitted meekly taking quick glances at her as I was finishing making the eggs.

"I wish my daughter apologized like you." Mrs.Carter chuckled, "But don't worry about it Leia. It was a long day for all of us, I'm sure."