best friend

George POV

"you piece of- crap!" clay shouts as he pushes me against the lockers, "what's your problem this time?" i roll my eyes.

"you know what my problem is!"

"i actually don't. you have so many problems, like your face, that i don't know which problem you mean." i smirk as i remove his hand.

"i get to hear that from you?" he ironically laughs "yes, from me." i turn around to my locker again.

clay suddenly pushes my face against the lockers as he comes closer.
"aww, what's the little George gonna do now?"

"maybe.. this-" I say as i punch right into his balls. he grabs them as he slides down to the ground.

"you fucking bastard-"

"aww, what's the little Clay gonna do now?" i say and walk away, into my class. "George, hey." Melina, my girlfriend, sits herself next to me.

"oh, hey Melina." i smile, "did you get home safe yesterday?"
"yes, i did." she smiles as she looks down at her books.

"alright class, today we'll be leaning about love." mr. wood says as he enters the class.
everyone gets quiet and looks to the front.

______

3:52pm..
"what are you doing tonight?" Melina asks
"I don't know, i guess sleep." i laugh a little.
"except from that." she says as she smiles at me.

"probably nothing. what about you?" i ask
"I'm going to a club with Ira tonight. you wanna come with us?" she asks.

"nah, clay surely will be there too." i say
"you don't have to stay with him. you will stay with me." she smiles.

"but you wanna stay with Ira, cause she's your best friend, and Clay also wants to stay with her, cause she's his girlfriend." i say as i turn myself to my way.

"I probably won't come, but if something changes i'll text you." i smile
"okay. then see you tomorrow." she smiles.

"see you tomorrow. I love you." I give her a kiss on the lips and walk the other direction.

"I'm home!" i shout as i take off my shoes.
I walk into the living room, only to find Clay and his family sitting there.

"what is he doing here!" Clay and I speak at the same time.

"what do you mean 'what is he doing here?' I live here!" i raise my voice a little.

"George!" my dad smacks the back of my head. "I'm sorry, he's not always like this. I don't know what has gotten into him." my dad awkwardly smiles.

"apologise." he looks over to me
"to him?" I point at clay, "over my dead-" i get cut uff.

"now!" he raises his voice. I stay quiet and look over to Clay that's smirking at me.
"sorry man." i say as i look away, "George." dad says.

"okay, okay. I am sorry." I apologise, "yeah, it's alright." he smirks.
"go on clay, apologise." his mom says to him "huh? for what?!" he says.

"you know why! don't be rude!" she angrily says. "ugh." he rolls his eyes, "I'm sorry." he mumbles.

"huh? what was that? sorry, i didn't hear you." i smirk. "I said I'm sorry!" he shouts a little, and gets a little slap on his cheek.

"don't be rude!" his dad says.

"I am really sorry for his behaviour." his mom apologises to my mom, "oh, no, no, no! I am sorry, my son is very disrespectful." she apologises.

"anyways. George, these are our new neighbours. Mr and Mrs Hall with their children Drista and Clay." my dad tells me.