"Are you sure you can hold your temper." I looked at him

He sighed "I'm going to try my hardest."

"Do you have your gun on you?"

He gave me a deadpan look.

"Harry please don't shoot anyone. my sibling are in there."

"I'm not shooting anyone baby. But I'll never be without my gun especially outside of dire."

We got out. I was frozen. Harry took my hand in his. "You got this baby."

I knock on the door my sister opens it

Her face lit up "LEXY!" She hugged me. My bother ran over hugging me as well they looked at Harry. who stood there blank face. "Who's that?"she asked.

Harry smiled "I'm Harry your sisters boyfriend."

My sister spoke "Are you the one who she ran away with?" In annoyed voice

I spoke "Hey now he's a great guy. Plus I'm adult it was about time for me to leave home. don't you think? Anyways where's mom?"

"She's in the laundry room. I'll get her." She let us in we stood in the living room.

My mom walked in her face was blank.

"Hi" I spoke sheepishly

"Hi" she spoke confused looking between Harry and I.

"This is Harry my boyfriend." Introducing him

"What do you guys need money or something?" Sounding annoyed

"no we don't need money." Harry spoke with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

I squeezed Harry's arm. I looked at my mom then back down "I was wondering if we can talk?"

"Why?" She spoke coldly which isn't new when she spoke to me

"I just need to get things off my chest and maybe understand." I looked at my siblings "hey can you guys go upstairs.." they groaned but listened.

There was a pause. I didn't know how to start. I felt Harry's hand on my back. I took a deep breath "First off I'm doing amazing. I'm happy and safe."

"You came all this way to tell me that?" Sounding annoyed that I'm even standing in front of her.

I should be use to the way she talks to me but it still hurts. Normally I would just walk away but not now I need closure.

"No. I came all this way because I want to know why you hated me so much."

"You know why Alexis."

I sighed "that's not fair though I did nothing wrong."

"Alexis life isn't fair. If it was up to me I would have gotten an abortion."

"But you didn't. instead I had to be abused for years."

"I've never beat you Alexis!"

Harry spoke "Mentally and emotional abuse is just as bad if not worse."

I nodded

"You're being dramatic!"

"I'm not." I spoke softly I've never gotten a hug, a kiss, a bedtime story, an I love you nothing. I was treated like shit."

"Ok what do you want me to hug and kiss you now? I don't get your point."

Harry jump in "no she wants you to fucking apologize."

I placed my hand on Harry

"Because that will make the past disappear?" My mother was getting more annoyed