Chapter 1

You just moved into a new neighborhood, still feeling sad that you have to leave your friends behind but now you have a chance to make new friends! , but what will you do if they don't like your personality? what if they think you're ugly? all of those thoughts invaded your head until you heard a voice yelled at you. 

(Y/N)! Stop spacing out and help me and your father carry our luggages! as you step out of the car to help your parents with your luggages. you began exploring your new house! It sure was larger than your old house.

TIME SKIP! ( after finishing decorating the house )

After a hard days work, you rested for awhile before walking to your mom, asking permission to go outside, "Of course you can go out BUT! you must come back at 7pm!" said by your mother," okay mom ill definitely come back at 7" you said as you walk towards your front door, opening it.

As you walk on the sidewalks, you were thinking what should you do now? you don't really have friends that you know in this place. as soon as you walk forward you could see a park with children your age laughing, more importantly monkeybars and swings! i could make some friends there even if not i could still have fun and pass the time you thought.

But after going in the park you found yourself avoiding the children in your age as you were never the type to just go up to someone and say hey! do you want to be my friend?? so you just found yourself just climbing up trees and chilling there, you were always quite the great climber as you always climb trees when you play hide and seek with your old friends, so it slowly became a habit of yours.

As you were chilling in a tree you saw a girl that looked a bit older than you walking towards some trees and just simply vanishing through the trees. you who was always been quite the curious child decided to follow the lady.

Climbing from tree to tree cautiously and carefully as you don't want the lady to flinch and to see you now would you? as you were on top of the tree where she is below laying down you accidentally stepped on a twig on the tree, as soon as you stepped on that twig the lady stood up and scanned the area starting on top of her head, now here you are face to face with the lady!

"Hey! what are you doing up there?" the lady shouted "Oh um... Im sorry for being nosy! I was just curious where you were headed since this place isn't really part of the park i think..." you mumbled the last sentence to yourself  "Oh i see! you can come down and have some snacks if you're hungry, don't worry i don't bite!" the lady said while smilling happily, you cautiously began to go down of the tree.

"Im sorry again for spying on you and invading your privacy.." you said feeling a bit guilty "It's completely fine! i know you were just curious and didn't have any ill intentions, now why don't we just have a chat while eating these sandwhiches?" the lady said while signaling you to seat down with her, you sat down happily as you thought you might actually have a new friend now!

"So what's your name? Im Mari!" Mari said while smiling "Y/N that's my name" you said while smiling a little bit, As you guys chatted away you heard some rustling of leaves at where mari entered. you who put you're guard up immediatly felt a hand on your shoulder, it was mari "Hey don't worry they're just my friends!"

you putted you're guard down as the darkness reveals who maris friends were, they were 5 people in total, two of them looked like siblings, a girl that had a flowy dress and a cute bow, a blonde boy with a flower in his hair and finally a boy that looked like mari. when they saw you some of them had a confused look in their faces some had joyful looks in their faces.

The boy with somewhat long brownish hair rushed to mari "Hey mari who is this person? are they our new friend??" the boy asked while you had a very confused face as you don't know what's happening right now.

As mari introduces you to each other , all of you guys just click with each other, you fitted just right in with them now you don't have to worry about friendship anymore and this is simply the start of a great friendship or is it? until the day of their so precious recital came.. What Happened? 

Hello! if i don't upload so much it's probably the lack of motivation, or i have to continue my genshin grind or just because of school so please do understand and enjoy this book!